1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

If the theorists are right...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Nolaphoto1, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Nolaphoto1

Nolaphoto1 New Member

If the theorists are right and the UN morphs from a pseudo power to a full fledged world government/union and the small arms treaty is ratified by congress, would you be willing to sacrifice your life to defend the fundamental and god given rights as so eloquently written by the US constitution? Are you willing to face imprisonment, trial, and punishment so your children and your grandchildren may live in a country free of tyranny and oppression? Are you willing to sacrifice everything you know to defend America as your fathers and grandfathers did, to defeat a growing threat that hasn't been seen since WWII? Are you willing to be captured, tortured, and branded a traitor? Are you willing to stand among the ranks of Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, and Adams? It may not be now. It may not be tomorrow. But someday soon, America will need a new breed of patriots to defend her tyranny.
  2. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

The Useless Feeders would respond by asking...

"I don't know... What they gunna give me?"

I fear that the type dominates our current society.
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Useless feeder???
    What was that about?

Nolaphoto1, your question has too many ambiguities.
    If I fought for my my/families rights, and was convicted of doing so, my family would have no rights after that.

I guess that's a yes?
  4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

The forum concatenates "Originally Posted By" whenever it sees the 'QUOTE=xxxxx' text so it probably doesn't read correctly. I wasn't referring to the original poster. What I was referring to is the generic 'Useless Feeder' who is generally characterized by their apathy and tit-suckling leech-like dependency on the government. That person would ask, "I don't know... What they gunna give me?". By my own wild guess estimates I'd venture to bet that there are so many of those types in the US that globalist initiatives would be met with almost no resistance. I was being facetious in my previous post. I'll correct the text to be more clear. :)
  5. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

Do you mean "from tyranny"?
    As I remember history, it was done in 1775. I believe we are on that track again. Whenever it comes, Lord willing, I will be right there and ready to fight!
  6. Nolaphoto1

Nolaphoto1 New Member

Maybe the question was too emotionally charged. I've noticed that some people say they'll defend freedom on a whim. I was just wondering, after one considers all of the ramifications for doing so, whether he or she would be willing to endure the sacrifices and circumstances that will come with defending certain freedoms, should the need arise. Had the American Revolution failed, Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams, and the rest of the supporting colonists would have been tried for treason and either jailed or executed.

When a government treads on that nation's constitution it is the responsibility of the people to guarantee their own freedoms. My question is dealing in a hypothetical future where the theorist who believe that the UN is set on a passing a small arms treaty, disarming Americans, and forming a governing body that supersedes national governments, are proven correct. In such a situation, after careful consideration, would you violate the disarmament requirements, form weapons caches, and take up arms in support of a 2nd revolution?
  7. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

In a word, YES!
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Nolaphoto1

from what i am seeing its not us that you should be asking

its too late for Australia they have alrady done it

and they are working on th rest of the world

for the US its not the folks on this forum that you should be asking but thier kids

read the page of the report on global government

they see the US as the holdout and china but china has no democracy to corrupt

with the US holding out and the rest of the world brought into the fold then is when they'll make thier move

they realise they wont get the clean sweep they tryed with BO Bo

but he can still set the laws to such that they make it possible in the future

if you educate your kids, let everyone know whats happening, stop this importing of everything and funding everyone else they cant do it

simple

but buy weaking your ecomony buy importing so much and putting your own people out of work you mke it possible long term

yes you wont be able to by chinese made flat screen so cheap

no the big company profits wont be so high

but people will have incomes

they'll pay taxes
    less will be reliant on welfare
    and even if the rest of the world becomes like Australia,

you wont ( have to) ..

thye did not get thier nationalised health plan through they need that for other stuff

they realise Bo Bo is sprung for what he is

and thats why all the closed door meetings

one day they'll try it

but not today it'll be in your kids day

they are the ones who have to answer that..

ensure they never have to ..

cheers

jack
  9. topper

topper New Member

I will defend my freedom with my life, anytime. I'm too old, sick and broke to live as a slave.
  10. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

The small arms treaty won't be ratified first and foremost. There would be MASS opposition. I would fight to save the country that members of my family risked their lives to defend.

Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, and Adams were branded as traitors too weren't they?

Some people get "patriotism" mixed up with "nationalism." They think patriotism means standing up for whatever your government (USA) thinks is right. Patriotism means you are willing to defend against the tyranny of your own government.

The 2nd amendment's preservation is as important as the Constitution itself. If these people are willing to draw a line through it for what they think is "safety" or "the right, good, thing to do," they might as well draw a line through the USA, our Constitution and everything we stand for.

The 2nd amendment is not there for protection from criminals, or to make us all gun toting rednecks. It's there because the Founding Fathers wanted us to have the means to rise up in defense of what they and the other Americans fought to create - a democracy. For the people, by the people. You can vote, yeah, but what do you do when you have to choose between a turd and a douche?

Politicians today forget - the Constitution is like the Magna Carta - it is a system of limitations of the government's power - not the peoples'.
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Hogger

sometimes you hit the ten ring dead centre

this is one..

spot on !!

cheers

jack
  12. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I have certain, innate, G_D given rights to speech, security from government intrusion into my private life, to keep and bear arms, and many others.

One of those rights is my right to die, if necessary, to defend these rights for all who adhere to this country's founding principles.

I exercise my rights when it is appropriate. I never relinquish any of those rights because somebody claims to have the power to take them away from me.

Pops
  13. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

As I've said on prior threads, I wrote a blank check to this nation, payable with up to and including my life, in 1990. As far as I know, it did not have a expiration date. The only think I will add is that they will not take me alive.

Give me liberty, or give me death!
  14. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

10+ Hogger.

Right on target.

[​IMG]
  15. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

From my cold dead hands. Our state motto says it all: Live Free or Die.