If there was any doubt about the depravity we face...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armoredman, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Python

Python Former Guest

Not a problem jack. I could care less about history past, all of my references are in reference to the near FUTURE. And I don't have any answers, God has the answers, I just believe Him. If you and everyone else wants to believe that your all going to be enslaved, suffer and die a horrible death by Islam, go for it. It seems to outrage everyone to hear that the scriptures contradict their mindset, and as a result, then belittle someone for presenting it. Fine with me, I hope everything turns out just the way you fear it will if it makes you happy. Peace
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

good grief...

it'll only turn out as i fear if we do nothing ...

and theres lots only too eager to do just that ..

and let me get stabbed , jumped , shot at , all for islam

but that dont matter . its beneath you

74 yr old gents, shotgunned because he opposed a mosque to be built in his street

thats ok , we're just paranoid

i speak in public and the place gets the bomb squad searching it before hand , trivial eh

it'll all be good in just a short while and until then dont stress eh ?

i hope to Christ they never hunt your arse , it'd be the shortest hunt in history
  3. Guts3d

Guts3d Well-Known Member

Where can I sign up for Crusades, Part II?
  4. hunter29180

hunter29180 Well-Known Member

I am a live and let live type of fellow...I have friends who claim to be Islamic...I made a deal with them...leave religion out side the door..then we wont have to kill each other..,.so far only one has broke that deal..he will never do so again...same advise to all others...

that being said..Islam as a whole has attacked and plotted against ALL other religions in the world...so They declared war not US. All my Islamic frinds understand I accept them as non-combatants and moral objectors of what their faith is doing. All others of their faith are enemys and will like a "mad" dog, will be dealt with accordingly.

the whole world needs to wake up and smell the carrion from these sicko idiots! they have been using too much Fabreeze to cover the odor!
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

6. Marlin T

http://www.investigateislam.com/english/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=122&Itemid=107

Book of Menstruation
    Hadith number 525

Our companions have said that if the penile head has penetrated A WOMAN’S ANUS, or A MAN’S ANUS, or AN ANIMAL’S VAGINA or ITS ANUS then it is necessary to wash whether the one being penetrated is alive OR DEAD, YOUNG OR OLD, whether it was done intentionally or absentmindedly, whether it was done willfully or forcefully. This also applies if the woman places the male member inside her while the man is asleep, whether the penis is erect or not, whether the penis is circumcised or uncircumcised. All these situations require that the person committing the act and the one the act is committed on must wash themselves, unless the person committing the act or the person the act is committed on is a young male or female. In that case it cannot be said that the person must wash, for they do not have the responsibility, rather it is said that this person is in a state of impurity. If that person can discern (the sexual act) then his guardian can command him to wash just as he commands him to perform the ablution washing for prayers. For if he prays without washing, his prayer has not been performed correctly; likewise if he doesn’t wash after he reaches puberty he must be forced to wash. If he washed as a youth and then reaches puberty, then he does not have to repeat the washing.

Our companions have said that intercourse occurs when a healthy male’s penile head completely penetrates (an orifice), as has been unanimously agreed. Thus, when the penile head has completely disappeared (inside the orifice), then all the regulations concerning washing apply. It is unanimously agreed that it is not necessary that the entire penile shaft penetrate to apply the regulations of washing. If part of the penile head penetrates, then the regulations of washing are not imposed as is agreed, except by an odd few of our companions who said that even in this case all the regulations of washing apply. However, this opinion is wrong, rejected and abandoned. If the male member was severed and what remained was less than the length of the penile head, then none of the washing regulations apply. If the part remaining was equal in length to the penile head length then that part must completely penetrate for the regulation of washing to apply. If the part remaining was greater in length to the penile head length then there are two famous opinions for our companions. The most correct is that if the portion that penetrates is equal to the length of the penile head, then the regulations for washing apply. The other opinion is that none of the regulations for washing apply until the entire remaining length of the penile shaft completely penetrates and Allah knows best.

If a man wraps a sheath around his male member and then ejaculates inside a woman’s vagina, then there are three opinions from our companions. The most famous is that the man must wash. The second is that he does not have to wash because he ejaculated inside the sheath. The third is that if the sheath is thick and prevents climax and wetness (in the vagina) then washing is not necessary, otherwise it is necessary and Allah knows best.

If a woman inserts (in her vagina) AN ANIMAL’S PENIS she must wash, and if she inserts A DETACHED PENIS (thakaran maktu-an, lit. “a severed male member”; a marital aid perhaps!?) there are two opinions; the most correct is that she must wash.
  7. Dan01

Dan01 Former Guest

The continued beating of dead horses serves no purpose..........Islam is evil!!!......The posting of disgusting religious teaching over and over is getting boring.....
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  8. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

9. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jack, its not easy for some to understand a threat from the comfort of their living room. Kinda like the IDIOTS that screamed that sadam was no threat while his own people lie dead in the streets from WMDs. But, its easy to understand how one grows to feel secure living here in the states and never seeing anything else. Islam is one of the biggest threats to the human race that man has ever faced. I am talking in the natural sense. We will battle it until God does something to change it. In the mean time, MANY, MANY, people will suffer at the hands of the cowardly killers as they hide behind their women and children and kill their own and rape and dismember and do all these horrific things in the name of some god that does not exist, to get a false reward that only leads to the very pits of hell.
  10. Dan01

Dan01 Former Guest

Instead of sitting here ranting on a forum, get off your butt grab your guns and go convince Muslims to become humans.........Yada Yada doesn't accomplish anything.....
  11. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Dan01, I agree with you that this stuff is getting old, but there are some facets of Islam about which some people remain uneducated, or have forgotten. For that reason it is incumbent on us to stay on this issue.

I would be careful about challenging anyone here to grab their guns and go "convince muslims to become humans", as if no one has already the courage and/or fortitude to have done so. There are a few people on this forum that have had more than a few visits to the sandbox, and still others who have rightly chosen to keep sounding the alarm. I'm glad they do it. I continue to be educated.
  12. Python

Python Former Guest

Nothing is beneath me jack, and they are not going to hunt my arse because I'm not going to be here, that's what you don't understand. It amazes me that you're all gung ho and fearless with your mindset about fighting a bloody civil war, a jehad, even the anti-christ, but when it comes to believing the Rapture and that this is the "last generation", you shake in your boots and fight this truth tooth & nail. Without being offensive, I'd like to know why you're a Christian? Is it because of something written in the Bible that you believe Jesus said? If so, I can only assume then that you believe what Jesus said, right? If you believe the Bible is the absolute true word of God, then you believe everything that Jesus said, right? Or do you believe only half of what Jesus said? You know, only the things Jesus said that you agree with and make you feel good. There has to be a reason that you and many others have no problem believing that Jesus loves you and died in your place so that you can receive the free gift of salvation should you accept it, but when it comes to Jesus telling you about these "last days prophesies" in great detail and clarity, every excuse in the "unbelievers handbook" is thrown out and open for discussion and interpretation in an effort to discredit the Lord's testimony. You can criticize and try to belittle me if that's the manner in which you choose to reflect your Christian spirit and communicate your faith. You're not unique.
  13. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

My question is simply this. How long is the final days going to last? Another month? Another year? Another 5 years. The bible says no one will know. I believe we have just started. I believe we will see a lifetime of the final days. Unless you can give me the day, I will stand and fight against them.
  14. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This is some scary stuff. I don't see any of the issues Jack has in my area yet, but it makes me wonder if it's coming. I have 5 mosques within a few miles of my home. There were none 10 years ago. I wonder where they are all coming from.

I think every generation has thought they lived in the end of time days. There are a lot of signs that it could be close but no mortal will know.
  15. Marlin T

Not IF its coming, rather IT is here!

If you really want to see just how much it is here, watch these videos.
    http://muslimbrotherhoodinamerica.com/the-course/

We are in just as much trouble as Jack is, maybe not to that extent YET, but we WILL be!