If there was any doubt about the depravity we face...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armoredman, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

http://www.investigateislam.com/english/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=122&Itemid=107

Book of Menstruation
    Hadith number 525

Our companions have said that if the penile head has penetrated A WOMAN’S ANUS, or A MAN’S ANUS, or AN ANIMAL’S VAGINA or ITS ANUS then it is necessary to wash whether the one being penetrated is alive OR DEAD, YOUNG OR OLD, whether it was done intentionally or absentmindedly, whether it was done willfully or forcefully. This also applies if the woman places the male member inside her while the man is asleep, whether the penis is erect or not, whether the penis is circumcised or uncircumcised. All these situations require that the person committing the act and the one the act is committed on must wash themselves, unless the person committing the act or the person the act is committed on is a young male or female. In that case it cannot be said that the person must wash, for they do not have the responsibility, rather it is said that this person is in a state of impurity. If that person can discern (the sexual act) then his guardian can command him to wash just as he commands him to perform the ablution washing for prayers. For if he prays without washing, his prayer has not been performed correctly; likewise if he doesn’t wash after he reaches puberty he must be forced to wash. If he washed as a youth and then reaches puberty, then he does not have to repeat the washing.

Our companions have said that intercourse occurs when a healthy male’s penile head completely penetrates (an orifice), as has been unanimously agreed. Thus, when the penile head has completely disappeared (inside the orifice), then all the regulations concerning washing apply. It is unanimously agreed that it is not necessary that the entire penile shaft penetrate to apply the regulations of washing. If part of the penile head penetrates, then the regulations of washing are not imposed as is agreed, except by an odd few of our companions who said that even in this case all the regulations of washing apply. However, this opinion is wrong, rejected and abandoned. If the male member was severed and what remained was less than the length of the penile head, then none of the washing regulations apply. If the part remaining was equal in length to the penile head length then that part must completely penetrate for the regulation of washing to apply. If the part remaining was greater in length to the penile head length then there are two famous opinions for our companions. The most correct is that if the portion that penetrates is equal to the length of the penile head, then the regulations for washing apply. The other opinion is that none of the regulations for washing apply until the entire remaining length of the penile shaft completely penetrates and Allah knows best.

If a man wraps a sheath around his male member and then ejaculates inside a woman’s vagina, then there are three opinions from our companions. The most famous is that the man must wash. The second is that he does not have to wash because he ejaculated inside the sheath. The third is that if the sheath is thick and prevents climax and wetness (in the vagina) then washing is not necessary, otherwise it is necessary and Allah knows best.

If a woman inserts (in her vagina) AN ANIMAL’S PENIS she must wash, and if she inserts A DETACHED PENIS (thakaran maktu-an, lit. “a severed male member”; a marital aid perhaps!?) there are two opinions; the most correct is that she must wash.
  2. Dan01

Dan01 Former Guest

The continued beating of dead horses serves no purpose..........Islam is evil!!!......The posting of disgusting religious teaching over and over is getting boring.....
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  3. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jack, its not easy for some to understand a threat from the comfort of their living room. Kinda like the IDIOTS that screamed that sadam was no threat while his own people lie dead in the streets from WMDs. But, its easy to understand how one grows to feel secure living here in the states and never seeing anything else. Islam is one of the biggest threats to the human race that man has ever faced. I am talking in the natural sense. We will battle it until God does something to change it. In the mean time, MANY, MANY, people will suffer at the hands of the cowardly killers as they hide behind their women and children and kill their own and rape and dismember and do all these horrific things in the name of some god that does not exist, to get a false reward that only leads to the very pits of hell.
  5. Dan01

Dan01 Former Guest

Instead of sitting here ranting on a forum, get off your butt grab your guns and go convince Muslims to become humans.........Yada Yada doesn't accomplish anything.....
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Dan01, I agree with you that this stuff is getting old, but there are some facets of Islam about which some people remain uneducated, or have forgotten. For that reason it is incumbent on us to stay on this issue.

I would be careful about challenging anyone here to grab their guns and go "convince muslims to become humans", as if no one has already the courage and/or fortitude to have done so. There are a few people on this forum that have had more than a few visits to the sandbox, and still others who have rightly chosen to keep sounding the alarm. I'm glad they do it. I continue to be educated.
  7. Python

Python Former Guest

Nothing is beneath me jack, and they are not going to hunt my arse because I'm not going to be here, that's what you don't understand. It amazes me that you're all gung ho and fearless with your mindset about fighting a bloody civil war, a jehad, even the anti-christ, but when it comes to believing the Rapture and that this is the "last generation", you shake in your boots and fight this truth tooth & nail. Without being offensive, I'd like to know why you're a Christian? Is it because of something written in the Bible that you believe Jesus said? If so, I can only assume then that you believe what Jesus said, right? If you believe the Bible is the absolute true word of God, then you believe everything that Jesus said, right? Or do you believe only half of what Jesus said? You know, only the things Jesus said that you agree with and make you feel good. There has to be a reason that you and many others have no problem believing that Jesus loves you and died in your place so that you can receive the free gift of salvation should you accept it, but when it comes to Jesus telling you about these "last days prophesies" in great detail and clarity, every excuse in the "unbelievers handbook" is thrown out and open for discussion and interpretation in an effort to discredit the Lord's testimony. You can criticize and try to belittle me if that's the manner in which you choose to reflect your Christian spirit and communicate your faith. You're not unique.
  8. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Active Member

My question is simply this. How long is the final days going to last? Another month? Another year? Another 5 years. The bible says no one will know. I believe we have just started. I believe we will see a lifetime of the final days. Unless you can give me the day, I will stand and fight against them.
  9. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This is some scary stuff. I don't see any of the issues Jack has in my area yet, but it makes me wonder if it's coming. I have 5 mosques within a few miles of my home. There were none 10 years ago. I wonder where they are all coming from.

I think every generation has thought they lived in the end of time days. There are a lot of signs that it could be close but no mortal will know.
  10. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Not IF its coming, rather IT is here!

If you really want to see just how much it is here, watch these videos.
    http://muslimbrotherhoodinamerica.com/the-course/

We are in just as much trouble as Jack is, maybe not to that extent YET, but we WILL be!
  11. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I see no benefit to just sitting back and waiting for something that may or may not happen tomorrow or in the next thousand or ten thousand years, or never happen at all.

If I can, in a small way, warn folks who do not have a clue about, as jack puts it, the 3 steps of the islamic takeover, I will do so with with a great deal of pleasure.

Heading off the side of a cliff in my car and hoping I will come out alive, is wishful thinking. Avoiding the possibility of driving over the cliff, is my first priority.

It has, thanks to this board, become my heart felt duty to speak to as many people as possible about the dangers we are now facing, both from within and without.

Doing nothing at all is not an option. I have a voice. My voice is my only viable weapon in this war.

Picking up a gun and shooting as many as I can is not an option.
  12. Double D

Now thats a reality. Great input.
  13. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

i guess i really don't understand the purpose of having sex with your dead wife?

are they just over-sexed animals and just want one last quickie before she goes cold or is there some meaning behind it that I don't understand?
  14. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Active Member

Not yet it isn't:AR15firing:
  15. Double D

Python, you have not had to do even 1/16th of the fighting, the debating, the court battles, the physical attacks, the lies and deceiving and dogging bullets and protecting your family members from these people like Jack has and therefore, I really dont think you have one little bit of authority or knowledge in this area to even speak into his life concerning this manner. Thank god you live in a country that protects you from these radicals and that gives you rights to protect yourself from them. You have not had to sleep with one eye open to guard your life and property because muslim extremists have put a price on your life and the life of your family members. Jack has and he does live with it every day. Its a reality for him. Its easy to sit in a comfortable place and claim that you have nothing to fear. And you have alot of flippin nerve questioning jacks faith. First take the plank from your own eye and you will be able to remove the speck from your brothers eye.
  16. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

s'ok D see Python wont be here when the trouble hits

HE'll be OK

so no matter what happens to anyone else between now and then

dont matter

because he's OK

see??

we dont matter

the rest of humanity dont matter because

HE"S OK

pity that overnight the scum burned two churches ( one with the congregation still inside ) in indonesia , those folks who burned to death dont matter as HE'S OK

the girls who got dragged into the bushes from their way to school in Kenya

they wont be found alive

but that dont matter as HE"S OK

Four women and a 4-year-old child are among members of a Christian village hacked to death by Fulani raiders. in Nigeria ,

but as long as Pythons ok that dont matter

and the lesson for today

if thats Christianity , why the hell do i want to be a part of it ??

to be so up ones own backside that no other being on the planet matters a damn as you wont be here for the troubles.. but theres hundreds getting butchered and murdered every week , but none of that matters as some will be OK

and folks ask

Jack why dont you join a branch of the church ??

this is why ...

i'll never be holy enough for some , and frankly i dont want to be that holy if it means i turn into a uncaring self centred prat

The Lord gave instructions for those who can fight to do so to protect the rest

Not say i'm ok, screw them .. i 'll follow Him instead of some doctrine of self interest
  17. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Chicago Man Pleads Guilty in Bomb Plot

by IPT News • Apr 23, 2012 at 6:18 pm

A Lebanese citizen and permanent resident alien accused of plotting to set off a bomb on a crowded street in downtown Chicago pleaded guilty Monday, the Justice Department announced.
    Sami Samir Hassoun was arrested in September 2010 after placing a backpack which he thought contained a powerful explosive device on North Side Street near Wrigley Field in Chicago. The bomb was an inert device that had been provided to Hassoun by undercover FBI agents. They began investigating Hassoun after he told an associate he wanted to wage violence for financial gain as well as to undermine the city's political establishment.
    In a conversation with an undercover FBI agent, who was introduced to Hassoun as a "good friend" and "brother," Hassoun discussed "a series of escalating violent attacks to damage Chicago's sense of security, its economy, and trust in leadership." He specifically identified "Chicago entertainment establishments, civic buildings, commercial high-rises, and transportation infrastructure as potential targets," the plea agreement said. Possible targets for attack included a biological attack on the city, poisoning Lake Michigan, attacking police officers, bombing the Sears (Willis) Tower, and assassinating the mayor. Hassoun eventually selected to detonate a bomb in the crowded Wrigleyville area of Chicago on a weekend night to inflict maximum casualties. A concert was scheduled at Wrigley Field on the weekend he was arrested, court records show.
    The government recommends a 30-year sentence for Hassoun. The court can either impose a sentence of at least 20 years but not more than 30, or reject the sentence. The agreement also requires Hassoun to cooperate with federal authorities in future investigations.
  18. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

That dont matter

it dont affect our betters ..
  19. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description
    4/14/1972 USA New York, NY 1 3 Ten members of a local mosque phone in a false alarm and then ambush responding officers, killing one.
    1/19/1973 USA Brooklyn, NY 1 1 Muslim extremists rob a sporting goods store for weapons, gunning down a police officer who responds to the alarm.
    7/1/1973 USA Bethesda, MD 1 0 An Israeli diplomat is gunned down in his driveway by Palestinian terrorists.
    7/18/1973 USA Washington, DC 8 2 Nation of Islam members shoot seven members of a family to death in cold blood, including four children. A defendant in the case is later murdered in prison on orders from Elijah Muhammad.
    10/19/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 1 Nation of Islam terrorists kidnap a couple and nearly decapitate the man, while raping and leaving the woman for dead.
    10/29/1973 USA Berkeley, CA 1 0 A woman is shot repeatedly in the face by Nation of Islam terrorists.
    11/25/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A grocer is killed in his store by Nation of Islam terrorists.
    12/11/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A man is killed by Nation of Islam terrorists while using a phone booth.
    12/13/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A woman is shot to deah on the sidewalk by Nation of Islam terrorists.
    12/20/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 Nation of Islam terrorists gun down an 81-year-old janitor.
    12/22/1973 USA Oakland, CA 2 0 Nation of Islam terrorist kills two people in separate attacks on the same day.
    12/24/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A man is kidnapped, tortured and decapitated by Nation of Islam terrorists.
    1/24/1974 USA Oakland, CA 4 1 Five vicious shooting attacks by Nation of Islam terrorists leave three people dead and one paralyzed for life. Three of the victims were women.
    4/1/1974 USA Oakland, CA 1 1 A Nation of Islam terrorist shoots at two Salvation Army members, killing a man and injuring a woman.
    4/16/1974 USA Ingleside, CA 1 0 A man is killed while helping a friend move by Nation of Islam terrorists.
    3/9/1977 USA Washington, DC 1 1 Hanifi Muslims storm three buildings including a B'nai B'rith to hold 134 people hostage. At least two innocents were shot and one died.
    7/22/1980 USA Bethesda, MD 1 0 A political dissident is shot and killed in front of his home by an Iranian agent who was an American convert to Islam.
    8/31/1980 USA Savou, IL 2 0 An Iranian student guns down his next-door neighbors, a husband and wife.
    11/6/1989 USA St. Louis, MO 1 0 A 17-year-old girl is stabbed to death by her parents for bringing 'dishonor' to their family by dating an 'infidel' African-American.
    1/31/1990 USA Tuscon, AZ 1 0 A Sunni cleric is assassinated in front of a Tuscon mosque after declaring that two verses of the Qur'an were invalid.
    11/5/1990 USA New York City, NY 1 0 An Israeli rabbi is shot to death by a Muslim attacker at a hotel.
    1/25/1993 USA Langley, VA 2 3 A Pakistani with Mujahideen ties guns down two CIA agents outside of the headquarters.
    2/26/1993 USA New York, NY 6 1040 Islamic terrorists detonate a massive truck bomb under the World Trade Center, killing six people and injuring over 1,000 in an effort to collapse the towers.
    3/1/1994 USA Brooklyn, NY 1 0 A Muslim fires on a vanload of Jewish boys, killing one.
    3/23/1997 USA New York, NY 1 6 A Palestinian leaves an anti-Jewish suicide note behind and travels to the top of the Empire State building where he shoot seven people in a Fedayeen attack.
    4/3/1997 USA Lompoc, CA 1 0 A prison guard is stabbed to death by a radical Muslim.
    3/17/2000 USA Atlanta, GA 1 1 A local imam and Muslim spiritual leader guns down a deputy sheriff and injures his partner.
    9/11/2001 USA Shanksville, PA 40 0 Forty passengers are killed after Islamic radicals hijack the plane in an attempt to steer it into the U.S. Capitol building.
    9/11/2001 USA New York, NY 2752 251 Islamic hijackers steer two planes packed with fuel and passengers into the World Trade Center, killing hundreds on impact and eventually killing thousands when the towers collapsed. At least 200 are seriously injured.
    9/11/2001 USA Washington, DC 184 53 Nearly 200 people are killed when Islamic hijackers steer a plane full of people into the Pentagon.
    3/19/2002 USA Tuscon, AZ 1 0 A 60-year-old man is gunned down by Muslim snipers on a golf course.
    5/27/2002 USA Denton, TX 1 0 Muslim snipers kill a man as he works in his yard.
    7/4/2002 USA Los Angeles, CA 2 0 Muslim man pulls out a gun at the counter of an Israeli airline and kills two people.
    9/5/2002 USA Clinton, MD 1 0 A 55-year-old pizzaria owner is shot six times in the back by Muslims at close range.
    9/21/2002 USA Montgomery, AL 1 1 Muslim snipers shoot two women, killing one.
    9/23/2002 USA Baton Rouge, LA 1 0 A Korean mother is shot in the back by Muslim snipers.
    10/2/2002 USA Wheaton, MD 1 0 Muslim snipers gun down a program analyst in a store parking lot.
    10/3/2002 USA Montgomery County, MD 5 0 Muslim snipers kill three men and two women in separate attacks over a 15-hour period.
    10/9/2002 USA Manassas, VA 1 1 A man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas two days after a 13-year-old is wounded by the same team.
    10/11/2002 USA Fredericksburg, VA 1 0 Another man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas.
    10/14/2002 USA Arlington, VA 1 0 A woman is killed by Muslim snipers in a Home Depot parking lot.
    10/22/2002 USA Aspen Hill, MD 1 0 A bus driver is killed by Muslim snipers.
    8/6/2003 USA Houston, TX 1 0 After undergoing a religious revival, a Saudi college student slashes the throat of a Jewish student with a 4" butterfly knife, nearly decapitating the young man.
    12/2/2003 USA Chicago, IL 1 0 A Muslim doctor deliberately allows a Jewish patient to die from an easily treatable condition.
    4/13/2004 USA Raleigh, NC 1 4 A Muslim man runs down five strangers with a car.
    4/15/2004 USA Scottsville, NY 1 2 In an honor killing, a Muslim father kills his wife and attacks his two daughters with a knife and hammer because he feared that they had been sexually molested.
    6/16/2006 USA Baltimore, MD 1 0 A 62-year-old Jewish moviegoer is shot to death by a Muslim gunman in an unprovoked terror attack.
    6/25/2006 USA Denver, CO 1 5 Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.
    7/28/2006 USA Seattle, WA 1 5 An 'angry' Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center, where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.
    2/13/2007 USA Salt Lake City, UT 5 4 A Muslim immigrant goes on a shooting rampage at a mall, targeting people buying Valentine's Day cards at a gift shop and killing five.
    1/1/2008 USA Irving, TX 2 0 A Muslim immigrant shoots his two daughters to death on concerns about their 'Western' lifestyle.
    7/6/2008 USA Jonesboro, GA 1 0 A devout Muslim strangles his 25-year-old daughter in an honor killing.
    2/12/2009 USA Buffalo, NY 1 0 The founder of a Muslim TV station beheads his wife in the hallway for seeking a divorce.
    4/12/2009 USA Phoenix, AZ 2 0 A man shoots his brother-in-law and another man to death after finding out that they visited a strip club, in contradiction to Islamic values.
    6/1/2009 USA Little Rock, AR 1 1 A Muslim shoots a local soldier to death inside a recruiting center explicitly in the name of Allah.
    11/2/2009 USA Glendale, AZ 1 1 A woman dies from injuries suffered when her father runs her down with a car for being too 'Westernized.' (10-20-09)
    11/5/2009 USA Ft. Hood, TX 13 31 A Muslim psychiatrist guns down thirteen unarmed soldiers while yelling praises to Allah.
    12/4/2009 USA Binghamton, NY 1 0 A non-Muslim Islamic studies professor is stabbed to death by a Muslim grad student in revenge for 'persecuted' Muslims.
    4/14/2010 USA Marquette Park, IL 5 2 After quarrelling with his wife over Islamic dress, a Muslim convert shoots his family members to 'take them back to Allah' and out of the 'world of sinners'.
    4/30/2011 USA Warren, MI 1 0 A 20-year-old woman is shot in the head by her stepfather for not adhering to Islamic practices.
  20. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and none of the above are a worry either ...

as we , those who aint "chosen" , dont matter ...

the above are only those convicted , theres another 41 awaiting trials and such