If You Can't Fix It With A Hammer ........

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by JohnHenry, Aug 4, 2012.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

"IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER,
    YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM"
    WRITTEN BY A 21 YEAR OLD FEMALE Wow, this girl has a great plan! Love the last thing she would do the best.

This was written by a 21 yr old female who gets it. It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX , Nov 18, 2011

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal legations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good.."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.
  2. Willie

Willie Active Member

What she said!
  3. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member

The young lady has it right.
  4. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

Our inept, corrupt government could never be that smart.
  5. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

That girl is spot on I hope she gets into politics.
  6. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

Pelosi will never stand for this......! :)
  7. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Hit the nail right on the head with this. American people have no problem helping some one in need. It's the freeloaders we all have a problem with.

I was a past member of our towns Lions club. Every thanksgiving and Christmas we ran food drives. The county would send over 20 or 30 people for free food every year. This was in addition to the people we had selected to receive food.

The county people would show up in BMW's Lexus and Escalade's. Nice clothes and jewelry. One guy wouldn't get out of his car to load the food. He pointed to his trunk and opened it from the inside. It was to cold for him. I threw the food on the parking lot and walked away. Needless to say I was not allowed to hand out food anymore.

The next year I was the President of the club. When the county called with their list I said we can't help anymore. We have our own list and that will be all we are going to do from now on.
  8. Conman

Conman Member

The party currently in power would never do this and lose all those voters!!!