If you have ever served.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SF1911, Feb 29, 2004.

1. SF1911

SF1911 New Member

If you have ever served, you will like this song. You will need to have Real Player installed on your computer.

I heard this song on my way home from my Promotion Ceremony from E-5 to E-6. I had to pull over and wipe away the tears. This is the best song I ever heard that relates how being in the military really is. Enjoy.

http://www.johnmichael.com/upload/audio/rm/letters.ram?CID=b996198ad103ccfce0b433d534755e66

If you don't have real player you can download it free at

http://download.com.com/redir?pid=1...=link&dlrs=1&destUrl=/3001-2139-10255189.html
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Welcome to TFF SF1911. Glad to have you on board. That was a real ggreat song. Hope you'll stay with us and have as much fun as you can stand. Great group of people here. Congratulations on your promotion to E-6!
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Welcome to the forum, SF1911. Stick around and post as often as you want. Some of us are crusty old far....far....fellows, but you'll get used to us. :D

Pops
  4. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Thank you for sharing the song, SF1911. It really sends a message, doesn't it?

Congrats on your promotion ... and thank you from the bottom of my heart for the service you are giving to our country.
  5. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Glad to see you at TFF, SF1911. Thank you for the inspiring song. Congrats on your promotion. Hope you enjoy it here and will become a frequent poster, not just a visitor.

We are a diverse group and enjoy a camaraderie unsurpassed anywhere on the Web. Our collective knowledge is some of the finest you will find anywhere and is unsurpassed.

Please pull up a stump and make yourself at home. We are dedicated to the preservation of the United States Constitution and those who gave their all to see it through from the beginning to the present. We hope it will be one of your favorite places. Finally, we would like you to feel that this is just as much your home as it is ours.

Attached Files:

6. Gunguy

Gunguy Guest

Welcome to another brother of the gun, SF 1911.

Gunguy
  7. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Welcome to TFF SF1911! Thanks for sharing the song also...Now that ya have another promotion, what ya going to buy in the way of firearms...;)