If you mess with Big Sis and TSA, you lose

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by chubcobear, Dec 24, 2010.

1. chubcobear

chubcobear New Member

2. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

the time is getting near
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

its not about being safe its about control, OF YOU. The more you get used to it the more they can impose on YOU.
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Thanks for posting this. I have forwarded to all my people.
  5. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

The media gives away much more sensitive material on the nightly new than this pilot did. Just another example of the government stomping all over the Constitutional rights of the average citizen.
  6. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Imagine the gall of some people pointing out the failures and incompetencies of TSA. Now TSA will be forced to reveal it's superb arrest record of terrorists. Oh wait a minute. That was all done by the TSA disarmed public. They have only been a very expensive hindrance while we the people must tackle bombers with our bare hands.
  7. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

"The pilot's attorney, Don Werno of Santa Ana, said he believed the federal government sent six people to the house to send a message."

Really. So, it's come down to heavy-handed, "brown shirt" tactics by big brother against it's law abiding citizens for embarrassing the man has it? What a shocker. Well then, while the big hemorrhoid is spending "our" money like a bunch of drunks they might just as well take some of it and outfit all the Federal LEOs with new brown uniforms and make it 100% official. Come on, bring 'em all out of the closet. Let'em show off they're true colors and cut out the BS.

Makes me wonder how many of these thug types while supposedly working for the taxpayer would blindly follow an order to go into a selected individual's (read: target's) home and quietly off them in the dark of night or otherwise make them disappear, just because they were told to do so. You know, to shut them up. I mean, in a country with freedom of speach we can't have any sort of dissidents can we?

Maybe it's a question of how many times has it already happened ???

Hail! Big Brother! Hail!

Maybe we should start practicing.
  8. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I can't believe the stupidity of the TSA clowns........On second thought, after seeing them in action yes I can.

They were going to take a cheese/nut roll from the wife because it was "squishy". According to TSA, it could have been semtex. After she pitched a fit, they let her keep it.
  9. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Would I be wrong to say, Janet Reno Jr?

We'll lose the Jr part when she actually kills somebody, then it will be Janet Reno the II.
  10. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Just another government bureaucracy's iteration of Ruby Ridge and the Branch Davidian Compound debacles.........These people really do learn from their mistakes.......and go on to make ever more egregious ones......Better !! >MW
  11. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Its the new world (soros) order. The UN will be called in next time. They are busy right now investigating all of our "sins". Next will be the "judgement". Really folks, its not far off.
  12. dge479

dge479 New Member

I wish it were just mistakes and stupidity, sadly I think its pall as much crap as they can, wait till we balk and tone it down to an acceptable level that is far left of where we were. If we had just gone straight to that point it would not have gotten done though.

Gas prices a couple of years back were a good example. we started out in the $1.40s or so it cranked well into the high $3.00s and went down ito the $2.00 and some change range. And all the people were so happy it was "cheap again"
    Leaning from their mistakes to them was seeing what the point if peoples outrage is and developing a new improved strategy.