If your state has police officers, you need to know this.

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by CampingJosh, Dec 20, 2010.

1. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

You really, really ought to watch this video. If you live in a state that has police officers, or if you ever travel to a state that has police officers, then you need to know this information. (And that means everyone.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc&feature=player_embedded

It's very long (49 minutes), but it's worth it. It would be worth paying good money to watch this.
  2. DoesItMatter

DoesItMatter New Member

Yeah, I saw that video before in a 2-parter.

Definitely some good info for everyone!

It's pretty sad how even some of the simplest and seemingly useless statements can be used against you!
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    If you own a fire arm for SD, then you should have a good lawyer on your side. In my wallet, right behind my dirvers license is my CCW permit, and right behind that is my Lawyer's card. God forbid that any of us should ever have to shoot in SD. But if it should happen, all 911, report the shooting, and then call your Lawyer. When the police show up, and question you, tell them that you have nothing to say untill your lawyer get there, and that you have already called him. Then clam up! Don't say another word, no matter what!