1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

IJ 32 cal. Hammerless 5 shot revolver ammo?

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by chubb44850, Jul 10, 2009.

1. chubb44850

chubb44850 New Member

I have an IJ 32 cal. Hammerless 5 shot revolver. Its serial number from under the left grip is B or E 98465. It is chrome or nickel plated and has a 5” barrel. It has the black OWL grips and has a squeeze safety in the trigger. This was one of my father’s old revolvers. I fired this gun some 40 – 45 years ago using Western 32 short Colt ammo, probably the last time it was fired. My questions are; can I use this for personal protection and what type of ammo should I use? Thank you. Carter
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  2. b.goforth

b.goforth New Member

see your other post for this information.
    bill
  3. the old gringo

the old gringo New Member

careful with those old revolvers , they were made in a time when transitioning from b/p to smokeless i have a i/j us revolver co that is b/p bill knows his stuff about them cheers