1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I'LL BE BACK

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by bill k, Mar 31, 2005.

1. bill k

bill k New Member

I'm a new member just wanting to say I'll talk with everyone next week. I'm off to the wild Pacific Northwest in search of the wiley bass and varmit. I'm taking a small group fishing and varmit hunting for a week, so, talk to ya soon.
    Bill
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Cool! Post some pics when you get back and tell us all about "the big one that got away." ;)
  3. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Enjoy.
    Will expect the telling of the tales, when you return.
  4. oldguide32

oldguide32 New Member

Where you gonna be in the Northwest?
  5. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Welcome to THE forum, oldguide. We're neighbors, it appears.

Pops
  6. oldguide32

oldguide32 New Member

Yeah, pretty much. My late Mother in Law and her husband lived in Moses Lake when I lived in Richland for 6 years. I was a professor at Pullman sometime later. Was also professor for U. of Wash while in Richland. Did you ever know Monte Holmes of the Mon-Road Railroad?? Jack
  7. bill k

bill k New Member

I'm back. I finally got out of here Saturady and because of weather callcelled Sundays fishing trip. I'm from the old school, I don't fish in the rain.
    Mondays trip was slow but do-able. We hit several arms of Shasta Lake and caught 20 or so bass (spots and small mouth). Lots of fun, big fish was 3.2. Most in the 1 1/2 to 2 pound range.
    Monday night about midnight the ole trailer started rockin...................... it's not what you think, I was alone in my trailer.
    I've had problems in the past with this bear you see and I think he wanted some of the bar-b-qued chicken I made. The dip shit was trying to get on the roof.
    After a few yells, wavin my 44 mag around and me runnin in my undie's he got the message and left.
    Tuesdays trip was a little better. It was warmer and the bass wanted to come out and play.
    Bill
  8. IShootBack

IShootBack Well-Known Member

I'd ask for some pics, but I don't think I want to see ya in yer undies waving a .44..... :eek: ;) :eek: ;) :eek: ;)
  9. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Sounds like quite an adventure!