1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I'll turn my house into a mosque, threatens Auburn mayor Ronney Oueik

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Apr 21, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

AUBURN mayor Ronney Oueik has issued an ultimatum to his neighbours: let me tear down my house or I'll turn it into a mosque.

Mr Oueik wants to bulldoze the heritage-listed home he bought in 2009 in Homebush and build a new one. ( he bought it knowing that the place had to be restored under a heritage order )

His original application to demolish the historic Camden Lodge in Burlington Rd was unanimously rejected by Strathfield Council in 2010, but now he is trying again.

His new application comes after a fire ripped through the residence in January. The blaze is being investigated by police. Mr Oueik denies any involvement with the fire. ( His nephew mustafa was mysteriously burned by petrol the same day )

Neighbours said Mr Oueik had held public meetings with them in a bid to remove any objections to his plans, and had threatened to turn the building into a Muslim prayer hall if he didn't get his way.

Marlene Doran, who has lived in Homebush for 60 years and is the archivist for the heritage society, said the threat to sell the house to turn it into a Muslim prayer hall was disgraceful. "This is a threat to get the neighbours onside so he can demolish," she said. "It's disgusting. He's done nothing whatsoever with the house. It's demolition by neglect."

But several other neighbours who spoke to The Sunday Telegraph said they now supported the application to demolish the house after seeing Mr Oueik show men in traditional Muslim robes around the property.

"The house can't be fixed, so it probably has to be demolished," one neighbour said. "He's told us he will be selling it to a Muslim community organisation which wants to use the site as a prayer hall. We don't need that in the street." ( where ever mosques move in , violence to non muslim neighbours moves in too without exception )

Mr Oueik said the property was too expensive to repair. He said if council wanted to preserve it they should buy it off him and foot the $2 million-plus bill or he would sell it to one of several "community organisations" who were interested.

"I would rather not name the organisation yet, but I will if the council rejects my application," he said.

Residents and neighbours who object to the demolition of the property have until tomorrow to write to council with their concerns.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...yor-ronney-oueik/story-e6freuzi-1226335293811
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

What an azz.

I'm wondering why the muzlims aren't upset about this. It's the same as saying the muzlims are a bunch of scum bags and I know you don't want them in the neighborhood. Seems to me they'd be ticked off and get in his face because he's insulting muzlimhood.

Before it's all said and done, somebody other than a neighbor might do him....Jerk.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

thats a bit hard seeing he's the local leader of Hizb ut-Tahrir

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hizb_ut-Tahrir

he's as islamist as it get's without strapping a bomb to himself ..

but he's real happy to see others do just that
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ahh, a quasi-Sunni at heart.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

thats how they role here

lies blackmail , extortion , all the traits of islam

see why now he's mayor in the highest islamic population centre in the nation ??