Illegal Alien Gets Shot

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Teejay9, May 31, 2010.

1. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    Thought this was thought provoking:

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF GRADY JUDD
    An illegal alien in Polk County Florida who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up 'executing' the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A statewide manhunt ensued.

The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area and as soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.

Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor undocumented immigrant 68 times. TJ

Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: 'Because that's all the ammunition we had.' Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!

The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes. When asked by a reporter how that could be since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied: (QUOTE of 2009) "When you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die."
  2. wpage

wpage Active Member

Good reason to keep them out.
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

4. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    Looks like an internet story that changes characters and situations, but the punch line remains the same. Still a good laugh. TJ
  5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I am in total agreement.
    Last edited: May 31, 2010
  6. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

I hope he is now dead enough. Good shooting.
  7. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

good riddance
  8. Pustic

Pustic Member

Hey there Teejay 9, I live in Lakeland, Florida which is the largest city in Polk County and is where that incident took place and I remember that day very well. It happened pretty much the way the story goes and snopes is right on the money with their version. I'm also a member of the local woodcarving club and one of the members experienced that up close, his back yard was the shootin' gallery. :)
    This was something that never should of happened and nothing will be done until it happens to one of those liberal loons that's against it.

Pustic

Keep your powder dry!
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2010