Illegals leave AZ, prison population drops

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ofitg, Nov 4, 2011.

1. ofitg

ofitg Active Member

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

well , i aint surprised, but i do wanna hear someone explain this in PC BS speak.. i could use a giggle
  3. coachwill

coachwill Forum Sponsor

Same thing is happening here in Alabama. They are leaving like crazy...its funny as hell in some ways. I don't think its bad for business like many others think mainly because people who were chronically unemployed here for the last two years or so are now getting jobs that pay decent and give a steady source of work.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    http://o.seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016652587_farmlabor31m.html

I know that picking apples is hard work, but so is digging ditches. Picking apples in WA can earn you over $200 a day, if you are willing to do the work. That's $1400 a week! Yet no one wants these jobs. Why is that? The States un-employment rate is over 9%, yet these growers can't find labors to work the orchards! If you are skilled at picking apples, and are willing to do the work, you can earn as much as $250 per day, that would be $1750 per week, and no one wants to work? You certainly can not make that kind of money digging ditches!!
  5. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Rats leaving the sinking ship, oh dear oh dear, there goes the voting block the democrats were counting on. Oh wait, they can get free tuition in California, they don't have to go home.

I wonder how their exodus has affected ammunition sales. Fewer gang bangers needing to feed their guns, fewer gang bangers need to be shot by store keepers or home owners. Man I hope this isn't considered racist, I was just wondering that's all.
  6. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Its hardly racist when you have statistics to back you up.
  7. Songman

Songman Member

Illegals leaving has certainly effected my hometown in GA. When the job market started slowing down.. (we don't have agriculture there so I am talking about the good high paying jobs previously held by Americans)... they started heading for the hills or somewhere! The problem is that they left the houses that banks had made them loans for . The problem is that the took off in the vehicles that banks had made them loans for. So in addition to the 12% unemployment that their being there caused to actual residents of the town in the first place, now the banks are failing because of all of the property that they have no had to recover, or lost when it was stolen by the fleeing illegals. It is obvious that the banks are getting what they deserve. They never should have made loans to illegals anyway. But it is not fair to the American citizens who are customers of the banks who are now losing their savings. They have already suffered enough when they lost their jobs to them. But that is the mindset of illegals... Go where there is work. No work, leave. They aren't here to become Americans. They don't become a part of our society. They don't even bother to learn our language. The people who did all of that back when this country was young earned the right to be called IMMIGRANTS. These people now are not immigrants. They are just ILLEGALS.