1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I'm BACK!

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by HECKATHORN, Dec 3, 2012.

1. HECKATHORN

HECKATHORN New Member

Howdy ya all! Been over a year sense being on here. Last I was on I introduced my Rossi .22 short, long, long rifle pump action. She's a beaut still need to order iron sights but its fun to plink cans for now with. But new to the collection it a Marlin .22bolt action and another Marlin, .22 WMR 25MN. I want to get back to discussing again. So welcome back to me. Want to say that I just started using the Hornady 30gr VMAX, completely awesome! Straight as a pin flat line at 100yrds. Little pricey but will drop a coyote. Here be my .22 WMR 25MN

Attached Files:

2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Well, welcome back HECHATHORN. With a post count of only 4, it looks like you didn't do a whole lot of discussing before.

That is a beauty of a rifle you have there. Marlin has always made quality guns, in my opinion.
  3. HECKATHORN

HECKATHORN New Member

Haven't done too much of it no but I enjoyed reading and watching the discussions. I plan for more here in the future. Thank ya! Just bought it a week ago and put that scope on, 39x40 tasco it's a cheep on but it's nice. Zeroed for 100 yrds
  4. 2000ShadowACE

2000ShadowACE Member

I have the same gun in lr but mine is no where near that pretty. That's a sweet magnum.
  5. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Welcome back and nice loking Marlin. I had the MN years ago and a tack driver it was.
  6. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

We have one of those. It has been a family member for many years. It now belongs to my daughter.