I'm BACK!

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by HECKATHORN, Dec 3, 2012.

1. HECKATHORN

HECKATHORN New Member

Howdy ya all! Been over a year sense being on here. Last I was on I introduced my Rossi .22 short, long, long rifle pump action. She's a beaut still need to order iron sights but its fun to plink cans for now with. But new to the collection it a Marlin .22bolt action and another Marlin, .22 WMR 25MN. I want to get back to discussing again. So welcome back to me. Want to say that I just started using the Hornady 30gr VMAX, completely awesome! Straight as a pin flat line at 100yrds. Little pricey but will drop a coyote. Here be my .22 WMR 25MN

Attached Files:

2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Well, welcome back HECHATHORN. With a post count of only 4, it looks like you didn't do a whole lot of discussing before.

That is a beauty of a rifle you have there. Marlin has always made quality guns, in my opinion.
  3. HECKATHORN

HECKATHORN New Member

Haven't done too much of it no but I enjoyed reading and watching the discussions. I plan for more here in the future. Thank ya! Just bought it a week ago and put that scope on, 39x40 tasco it's a cheep on but it's nice. Zeroed for 100 yrds
  4. 2000ShadowACE

2000ShadowACE Member

I have the same gun in lr but mine is no where near that pretty. That's a sweet magnum.
  5. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Welcome back and nice loking Marlin. I had the MN years ago and a tack driver it was.
  6. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

We have one of those. It has been a family member for many years. It now belongs to my daughter.