I'm driving to Missouri and kickin' somebodys...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 5, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

AntiqueDr
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/26/01 4:27:42 pm)
    I'm driving to Missouri and kickin' somebodys....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've been waiting on this damn SPAS-12 shotgun for almost a month now. I've got the guy's pistol wrapped up nice and tight waiting on the shotgun and receiving dealer's FFL copy to get here.

Coming from Vandalia, MO. The individual doing the trading was turned away from the post office by an idiot postmaster (even though he has a copy of my FFL in hand). So he wants to use a local "dealer" to ship the gun to me. OK. No gun yet, and the guy is emailing me to ask why I haven't shipped his Colt. I track down HIS dealer (a liquor store!!) who says "Oh, I havent sent it yet. It's here on the floor."

I know there are quite a few Missouri types on this forum, so I know the entire state is not completely et-up with the dumbass, but GD!!! Not gonna take much for Hurricane Andrew to hit the heartland!

Ahhh. Thanks.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

warpig883
    (11/26/01 4:55:32 pm)
    Reply Re: I'm driving to Missouri and kickin' somebodys....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That is why it is calle dthe Show Me state. Ya gots ta show them everything I would call the guy and tell him to get his stuff together and get the thing sent out NOW.
    Why look'st thou so? With my cross bow I shot the Albatross.

Bob In St Louis
    (11/26/01 9:42:48 pm)
    Reply Re: I'm driving to Missouri and kickin' somebodys....
    If I was closer to Vandalia I would drive by there and have a talk with the feller about the situation. Now, you do know that Missouri is famous for the combo gas station/convienence mart/liquor store/bait shop/gun shops? Standing joke about one stop shopping for booze, bait and bullets.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

AntiqueDr
    (11/26/01 11:21:54 pm)
    Re: I'm driving to Missouri and kickin' somebodys....
    I'd heard that, but took it with a grain of salt. But, this "gun" shop is the "54 Package Store" listed in the Yellow Pages under liquor stores.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com