Im in the AR club finally

Discussion in 'The Pre-Ban Forum' started by zkovach, Feb 8, 2011.

1. the yooper

the yooper New Member

well guys i just ordered a rra lower and dpms upper aint hear yet. but i will give a true range report no matter if it is good bad or ugley. only thing i have to compair it to is my colt match AR 15 its great! had 14 years now not a single prob. but only put 5000 rounds through it so far. time will tell.
  2. American Leader

American Leader Active Member

All these AR's are making me drool! I've been thinkin about em, but seem to always need somethin different, like a new bolt action or 1911. I think I'm goin to get serious and pick one up before summer. I've gotten alot of ideas from you guy's so I know what to look for when making my choice. Thanks
  3. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

Small update: I just installed a chip McCormick flat tactical trigger in the ar-15.
    It breaks wonderfully now! It's night and day difference. I would highly suggest it to anyone! Ill follow up with a range report.
  4. Dirty

Dirty New Member

Ive had an ACOG for a number of years now, put it thru two tours, and its still been holding up nicely. They take a beating and keep on ticking, and once properly zeroed, make distance shooting quick and easy. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat if I really felt a need, but I currently don't.