"I'm Insulted!" - O'Drama's Labor Sec Denies Fixing Jobs Numbers

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by montezumaz, Oct 6, 2012.

1. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

2. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

I find it an amazing coincidence that just weeks before the election and four yrs. of business as usual, the jobless rate just happens to drop below 8 percent. Of course, all the credit goes to Obunghole who has been doing nothing but campaigning for the past months.
    If indeed the jobless rate has dropped, the simple explanation is that thousands of those who have been out of work just gave up looking and are now on the rolls of the permanently sucking on the government teat. Obozo should take credit for that!
  3. MadScotsMan

MadScotsMan Member

As one who has been unemployed for over two years and working s**t jobs to make ends meet, I call BS one this one. I agree with Geezer, if it did drop it was because of people like me who's unemployment has been exhausted or grabbing any seasonal job they can to survive. Watch after the holidays, the rate will bounce back up.