1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I'm just saying why not

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by time2shoot, Jul 17, 2012.

1. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

why not?

Attached Files:

• aaaa.jpg
      aaaa.jpg
      File size:
      20.1 KB
      Views:
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

You have to prove they are not human first. :mad:

The left aint listening.
  3. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Do we realy have to?;)
  4. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

That sounds like a good use. In fact the only use i can think of.
  5. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

there's a fresh guinnea pig to test on, good ole Sandusky. Sounds like a great idea to me; gotta earn their keep!
  6. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Short answer - CRIPA and 8A.
  7. 1LoneWolf75

1LoneWolf75 Active Member

Yep that would be a good ider. Of course then we would have to keep em around in institutions even longer studyin the long term effects of **** such as daily injections of toxic waste. Oh and don't ferget to use em to test the effects of new and better NATO rounds.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

ok dont laugh too loud

the EU forced member states that pedo's where sick , so many get pensions from the various states they live in in the EU , so they dont have to make a living they can troll parks all day and get paid for it

and the UN equal rights commission delivered a paper to the USA a few months ago asking the USA to do the same

like all perversions they will be lifted up as more than normal in future and pandered too like every other minority thats sick weird wired wrong or just outright hates normality

i posted about how the greeks took it a few months back with a copy of the UN doc's