I'm lucky to be alive,unlucky that my new job is is 20 min away.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marlin795, Dec 31, 2011.

1. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

How's your blood pressure? As mjp28 said, get it checked out. Please let us know how you are doing.
  2. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    The doctor said I hava a broken nose. And he said basically just deal with it. Oh my back is no better. Still hurting everyday.
  3. Willie

Willie Active Member

Glad you are ok. I too have Falcon's- a 64 Sprint 2 door,302, traction bars,Weld racing wheels and top loader 4 speed. All Black. Also 65 4 door,6 cyl and auto. Needs restored. The newer Falcons are considered a collector that has not come into it's own yet but will soon. As older Falcons and Mustangs play out-meaning there are only so many to restore the newer Falcons and Mavericks will be more popular. You probably already know this but I want to encourage you to hang on to it and fix if possible.
  4. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Sorry about the nose. Re: Back: can you find a TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) machine? It's a battery powered electronic device that delivers a pattern of small shocks to the affected area via patches like EKG patches. Or find someone who can do acupuncture. It sounds a little new-worldy, but it does work.

Will continue praying.