I'm new to all this, have a self-defense ammo question

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by WildcatFan, Oct 26, 2009.

1. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

check this out. a little dated but good useful information http://www.mouseguns.com/ammoart.htm. and the advice on hornady is excellent. after years of looking for the best load i've settled on hornady for my 9mm and 45 acp. for my larger calibers ie 45 colt or 44 spl. it's winchester silver tips
  2. 44alltheway

44alltheway New Member

3. Lotsdragon

Lotsdragon New Member

Oly Toledo! 44 dont know if those are even legal LOL!
  4. Claude Clay

Claude Clay New Member

my not to small city police dept uses Speer Gold Dot.
    not what i would consider second rate. and since when does purchasing at the best price affect quality if it is the same product?

again, if it is the same product at a better price, how does that make the product 'better' ?
    and cause the 'product' has already been accepted in court for use by your local police, your defense doe not have to argue that point.