1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I'm on my way!

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

SkiingFool1974
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/5/02 2:37:49 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All I'm on my way!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm on my way to reloading, and I can't wait! I just picked up a Dillon RL 550 B press, dies, calipers, powder, etc... and the only thing I'm waiting for is a scale (shop was sent the wrong one ). I can't wait to get everything set up. I must admit that I am nervous, but I'm sure that'll go away after I get used to everything.

I'm sure that I'll be asking lots of questions once I get everything up and running, so thanks in advance for putting up with them!

Evan

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (9/5/02 6:20:16 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: I'm on my way!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Dillon was a great choice.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/5/02 7:58:00 am)
    There's nothing like shooting your own loads...

Have fun
    In this age where truth is fleeting and mass manipulation is common, the ability to detect when something doesn't make sense is a valuable one.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/5/02 5:00:25 pm)
    Congratulations.

Go SLOW.....be careful.....and check, check, and doublecheck!