1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I'm so lonesome!

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

blackguns
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/6/02 3:26:12 pm)
    Reply I'm so lonesome!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Geeeeeeeeeeeesh! I come to tell war stories, lie, have a bottle of Bob's Best chew the fat, wash down some of that red dust from HWY 1 and there ain't no one home but me, and I ain't no fun to talk to by myself! Sooooooooooooo! Where are all of you at and why am I here all alone (sigh)

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (2/6/02 4:55:56 pm)
    Reply Re: I'm so lonesome!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The old cowboys used to call it 'cabin fever'---in country, did they call it 'hootch-fever'? Traveled Hwy. 1 many times between DaNang and Phu Loc (north of Phu Bai). Phu Loc is where my battalion had the rock crusher site---if the air wasn't full of red dust from the crusher, it was full of rocket sharpnel. Wilborn

hope6970
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/6/02 6:51:19 pm)
    Reply Re: I'm so lonesome!
    I don't know where everyone is at but it would be nice to read some of their stories. Come on guys, blackgun is lonesome. I would tell you some blackgun but I don't have the good ones like they do. - Hope

cointoss 2
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/8/02 12:42:45 pm)
    Re: I'm so lonesome!
    Just wave a dougnut an Blackgun will revive.
    cointoss2