I'm so lonesome!

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

blackguns
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/6/02 3:26:12 pm)
    Reply I'm so lonesome!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Geeeeeeeeeeeesh! I come to tell war stories, lie, have a bottle of Bob's Best chew the fat, wash down some of that red dust from HWY 1 and there ain't no one home but me, and I ain't no fun to talk to by myself! Sooooooooooooo! Where are all of you at and why am I here all alone (sigh)

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (2/6/02 4:55:56 pm)
    Reply Re: I'm so lonesome!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The old cowboys used to call it 'cabin fever'---in country, did they call it 'hootch-fever'? Traveled Hwy. 1 many times between DaNang and Phu Loc (north of Phu Bai). Phu Loc is where my battalion had the rock crusher site---if the air wasn't full of red dust from the crusher, it was full of rocket sharpnel. Wilborn

hope6970
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/6/02 6:51:19 pm)
    Reply Re: I'm so lonesome!
    I don't know where everyone is at but it would be nice to read some of their stories. Come on guys, blackgun is lonesome. I would tell you some blackgun but I don't have the good ones like they do. - Hope

cointoss 2
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/8/02 12:42:45 pm)
    Re: I'm so lonesome!
    Just wave a dougnut an Blackgun will revive.
    cointoss2