Im sorry I didn't see the point

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Helix_FR, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/07/nyregion/07nyc.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

1001 Islamic Innovation show. I didn't know be-headings were a innovation. Huh.:cool: When are people going to quit covering up the true meaning of Islam? Hitler developed the VW, Do we recognize him as being a innovator for that and throw on a big show? NO, he was still a tyrant. So why do we glorify them now? Oh wait that's right its like what I've said before. Be tolerant and be friends and Islam will grant us immunity from being slain. Yeah, read again.