I'm sure this qualifies as "large bore rifle"

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by Alpo, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

2. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member

Where'd they get the tiny little scope? Seriously, that is one interesting rifle! Wonder if they hit the target?
  3. Albtraum

Albtraum Member

This video was posted before on this forum, but still amazing. That's a huuuuge eye relief on the scope. Yeah I'm curious to know it's accuracy, and what's going on downrange.
  4. Grizz

Grizz Active Member

That's one cool rifle, how much do they go for?
  5. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

F' that!.. I can kill anything that needs killin with my .308 and .30-06, might take a few more rounds but at least I wont end up in a wheelchair after shooting it.. And for 40 bucks I can buy almost 2 boxes of ammo.. Not 1 FREAKIN ROUND!! I LOLed when they shot it tho. That moment of regret the minute the stock shoves them out of the chair gets me everytime.. :D
  6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

All right, I'll ask...what the heck is it used for? Already enough weapons to kill elephants with.
  7. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

I'm with ya on that JLA!!! Dang straight! ;)
    I couldnt get the link to open to view this "beast" of a weapon?:confused: