Immagration bill ideas . . .

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pistolenschutze, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Well, it looks like the American people did finally make themselves heard on the recently defeated Immigration Bill, at least for now. Thank God for small favors. Yet, I do think that we damn well do need an immigration bill, just not the wide-eyed, naive, surrender to the minorities kind Kennedy and Bush wanted. The question then is, what kind of immigration reform bill should we support? For me to support one, it must contain the following:

1. A clear declaration to the government of Mexico to the effect that either you control your own citizens, or we damn well will . . . with armed police, troops and border fortifications as needed. And MEAN it!

2. Zero toleration for any illegal immigrant caught on this side of the border, including mandatory prison sentences at hard labor for offenders and with only deportation to look forward to at the end of that sentence.

3. At least a four-fold increase in the Border Patrol and a policy of support in terms of equipment for those over-worked and underfuned LEOs.

4. NO tax-payer supported PUBLIC SERVICES for illegals!

5. A provision making prison sentences mandatory for the CEOs or other appropriate officers of any business hiring illegals.

Just my $.02 worth!
  2. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

3. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Oklahoma came pretty close with the one they just passed.
    Now I want to see if they ENFORCE it.
  4. clmanges

clmanges New Member

Yep, that'd take the "supply" out of "supply and demand" in a real hurry, and I bet there'll be plenty of folks lining up for all those jobs that
    "Americans don't want to do." Who was doing these jobs before the Mexicans took them, anyway?
  5. Lon Norder

Lon Norder New Member

Re: Immigration bill ideas . . .

Gotta agree with Pistolenschutze....

The hard labor should be spent on chain gang work cleaning up our cities and towns, painting and doing other infrastructure work, or alternatively, contracted out by the prison to do farmwork/picking fruit/vegetables/etc. at 1/2 minimum wage, paid to the prison for the upkeep of the prisoner.

Immediately approve the legal immigration of 6 million people from south of the Border. Approval for each new immigrant is based on standard requirements plus the deportation of three illegals for each new immigrant approved. Illegals could be turned in by new immigrants for points toward bringing in Mamma on her application. (previous illegals caught and deported would be convicted felons under the above recommended changes, so they would not be eligible)

Get the border secured. period. Then set a DEADline. Anyone crossing anywhere except an approved crossing under legal circumstances, will be shot. Those that survive or are captured alive will do prison time before deportation as an undesirable alien.

No matter what is done about the illegal alien situation, we need a law to stop the unregulated transfer of money out of this country. At this time, the only regulation I'm aware of is a $10k limit on how much cash you can take out of the U.S. when travelling. This, along with fining the pants off employers who employ illegals will go a long way in removing the impetus to illegally enter the U.S.

LN
  6. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Great Suggestions, all! The Illegals could work on the Infrastructier before deportation.

900 mile of southern border. 1 tower every mile, w/ a 50 cal., night vision, & portapotty. 3 shifts a day. Thats 2700 troops we could employ. People would line up for that duty!
  7. Pat Hurley

Pat Hurley Former Guest

Great stuff, Pistol! I completely agree. But I would amend your plan - only slightly - to emphasize a much greater presence of the US Military on the border. This is an invasion, pure and simple, and should be dealt with as such. Also, how about gun turrets every 100 yards? What about sending a bill to the Mexican government for the cost of every illegal who comes across the border? Ya know, costs to incarcerate them, costs to transport them back to Mexico, proportional cost of our Border patrol/military to be at the border, hospital visits that were payed for by the US tax payers, refund for any public assistance they received while here, etc.

I've always believed that if we cracked down on the people who employ illegals, and made the risk too high, these illegals would pack their bags quickly and head home voluntarily.

I really like your plan Pistol. May I form an exploratory committee for your needed White House run? :)
  8. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

No fences, not towers, no patrols just

a lot of M18A1's and a few dump truck to pick up the bodies

[​IMG]
  9. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

I forgot to mention, we could ship all the illegals in our prison system back to Mexico & pay the Mexican Govt. $5000, a year to house them & save $35,000 on each.