Immigration Control

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by berto64, Jan 15, 2010.

1. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Remember,

'The American Indians found out, first hand,
    what happens when you don't control immigration
    and guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians’

Author unknown
  2. user

user Active Member

Northern piedmont of Va. and Middle of Nowhere, We
    What we're facing now isn't just immigration; it's a calculated takeover, that began more than a hundred years ago. It's a colonization effort designed to work through numerical superiority. We don't think to resist the invaders because they're swarms of unarmed poor folks. It's a brilliant strategy, I have to say, and I think it's already worked.
  3. ARB

ARB New Member

This, has been one of my biggest concerns. The arguement is that we are the "Land of the Free". But, our country should evolve as the rest of the world does. I heard somewhere that if you wanted to move to New Zealand, you had to have 50 grand in your pocket along with a bunch of other stipulations. This sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Maybe, we should get one of those big walls that China has as well.
    We, are a country that is teetering on implosion and we should take the necessary precautions to avoid it.
  4. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

Wait if we become the minority than wouldn't we have the power? Squeaky wheel gets the oil!
  5. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

And now the president will not send any illegal Haitians back and we will probably welcome any able to get here with open arms. What Mexico needs is a good earthquake.
  6. petesusn

petesusn New Member

7. REISINGMOD50

REISINGMOD50 New Member

The next stunt that Odimbo will pull is to grant amnesty to the 15-20 million illegals here now. The Dems are desperate for a new voting bloc to replace the vast number of voters that are deserting the Dem party. The only bloc they own now are the blacks. The independents are leaving in droves. Be on guard as Odimbo and his corrupt posse start talking about "immigration" reform, which means amnesty.
  8. vytoland

vytoland New Member

this is what the native americans first said!:p
  9. obxned

obxned New Member

Just bring in any and everybody who wants to be here, Our welfare rolls have plenty of room. Our people don't need jobs. We need more money sent out of the country, We need more voter fraud.