1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Immigration regulations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pistolenschutze, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Thought you folks might find this interesting.

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, and all government business will be conducted in our language.

2. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote, no matter how long they are here.

3. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.

4. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, nor any other government assistance programs.

5. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

6. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed to own waterfront property. That property is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

7. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no "bad-mouthing" our president or his policies. If you do you will be sent home.

8. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.

Harsh, you say ?... The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of " MEXICO " !
  2. White Hawk

White Hawk New Member

The very definition of "double standard", eh?
  3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

The last time I was in Mex. I was told a foriegner could not buy land, you could lease or rent but never own. but this was 20 years ago maybe changed now. used to take supplies down to missionary. He said had to get
    local person to sign for land for chuch and couldn't get car license in mex had to come out every six months to renew visa. if this is or was true yes I
    think we should have reciprocal laws concerning property.
  4. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

I think I should have stated a thread of the "Selling off of America". Just what do Americans still own here??
    Winchester-nope Japan :mad:
    Remington-nope Japan :mad:
    Bank of Amigo (opps sorry) America- nope France
    Between the Government/State/church and foreign ownership of business's how will the American dream be achievable by our children and grandchildren??:mad: :mad: I liked the PI but you can't own land there. I like several places overseas,but, I am a visitor there and their laws let me know it.PERIOD.:eek: They don't give a d_ _n about the ACLU or any other organization.
    Just an old Navy guys rant. catfish
  5. Cat, I hear that Governor Otter just closed a deal to sell all of Idaho north of the Snake River Plain to the Canadians for $1.00 an acre. He said he needed the revenue to take care of all those immigrants from the People's Republic of California. :eek: :D ;) :p
  6. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

:( That Hurt, pistol...:eek: :D

This country needs some laws on tit for tat :mad: ( couldn't think of that repocititty word:eek: )