Impact Guns

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Double Deuce, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Double Deuce

Double Deuce New Member

2. LurpyGeek

LurpyGeek New Member

I've purchased three firearms and an optic from them. Never online though, just in store.

Their prices aren't the lowest around, but they have a good selection in house in case you want to try anything on for size. Also, they can order pretty much anything out there. You might try going into the store yourself and saving the transfer fee.
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  3. Juker

Juker New Member

Just noticed the topic - after paying for a Remington 700 .30-06 on January 10, I stumbled into a forum where no one had anything good to say about Impact. Some claimed they'd been waiting for months. This was my first purchase from Impact, and the pucker factor went from 0-60 in 1.3 seconds. I called 'em up after seeing no activity on my order after 4 days, and was told that 4 of them were inbound from Remington. When I inquired what "in stock/available" meant on their website, I was told that their inventory was always backed up. But it all has a happy ending - the 700 indeed arrived from Remington, shipped from Utah on January 21, and is now in my happy hands in Illinois. So best advice - place your orders over the phone and confirm inventory status/availability. Their price was about $150 less than what I found locally, and I plan to buy from them again.