Impeach Obama: Terrific Wash. Times article

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Juker, Aug 22, 2011.

1. jwrauch

jwrauch New Member

He, Obamanation, will do all he can to stay in power even after he loses the election! JR
  2. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

I'm not above beating a dead horse but I still haven't seen a preponderance of proof that BHO meets the Constitutional requirements to be POTUS. This alone would be grounds for impeachment.
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I am going out on a limb here and making a prediction. Obama's popularity is slipping for sure, and many even on the left are fed up with him BUT...I predict Hillary Clinton will run...and win. The libs just never learn and there's more of them than there is us.
  4. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

too bad Palin didn't run for president instead of vice president last time, she probably would have won seeing she's a woman.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Juker , i have carved the same into the wall posts ( frame and main beams all ) of my new place , and i note you like 2 John 1:10

probably my greatest loved chapter , it shows me my greatest flaws and strengths whom i must love and whom i shall fight .
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
  6. Juker

Juker New Member

Amen, brother. There's a "fine line a mile wide" between shining one's light and not coming out from among them. I have one friend in particular to whom I've been witnessing for years. I know others who have made it clear that they're not interested in "what I'm selling" (the greatest free gift of all), and I have broken off many friendships in that regard. I will pray for them and for their salvation, but it ends there.
  7. okiefired

okiefired New Member

Juker, at some point, you have to stop casting your pearls before the swine ;) . Time is short, move on to souls that might be receptive.

okie
  8. RodinKy

RodinKy New Member

Soros is behind this new world order crap and is pulling Obuma's strings. He's another foreigner who needs to be deported or hung whichever comes first.