1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Impeach Obama: Terrific Wash. Times article

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Juker, Aug 22, 2011.

1. American Leader

American Leader Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reminder of this article, it is right on Juker!
  2. jwrauch

jwrauch New Member

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:patriotic::patriotic::patriotic:
  3. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Over the past few years I have seen/heard suggestions (the movie "DaVinci Code" was one example) that Jesus had children with Mary Magdelene, and that those descendants of Jesus were transported to Europe. It has even been proposed that the European royal families carry the genes of Jesus.

I have also read references to the effect that European royal families have been promoting the "global government" agenda for hundreds of years. It is worth noting that the Bilderberg group has included several European royals over the past six decades.

Are the media productions like "DaVinci Code" intended to "program" us to accept the idea that European royals are the descendants of Jesus?

Is it possible that these European royals actually believe that they are the descendants of Jesus, and that they have some divine right to rule the earth?

Could this be the Antichrist prophesied in the Bible?
  4. Juker

Juker New Member

They may want to THINK that, but it's a blasphemous proposition put forth by unbelievers.

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7)

Over the front door, on the inside wall of our house, hangs the verse "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." (Joshua 24:15b) An unbelieving relative came to visit eight years ago and brought us a copy of "The DaVinci Code" to study and learn. I told him that book would not be set down in my house, and walked it outside and dropped it in the trash can. He has not spoken to me since. No loss.
  5. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    He has 18 months left in power, I pray.
    I think he's gotta sence his commie house of cards is crumbling, I hope.

Is Marshall Law his only Ace in the hole.
  6. jwrauch

jwrauch New Member

He, Obamanation, will do all he can to stay in power even after he loses the election! JR
  7. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

I'm not above beating a dead horse but I still haven't seen a preponderance of proof that BHO meets the Constitutional requirements to be POTUS. This alone would be grounds for impeachment.
  8. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I am going out on a limb here and making a prediction. Obama's popularity is slipping for sure, and many even on the left are fed up with him BUT...I predict Hillary Clinton will run...and win. The libs just never learn and there's more of them than there is us.
  9. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

too bad Palin didn't run for president instead of vice president last time, she probably would have won seeing she's a woman.
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Juker , i have carved the same into the wall posts ( frame and main beams all ) of my new place , and i note you like 2 John 1:10

probably my greatest loved chapter , it shows me my greatest flaws and strengths whom i must love and whom i shall fight .
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
  11. Juker

Juker New Member

Amen, brother. There's a "fine line a mile wide" between shining one's light and not coming out from among them. I have one friend in particular to whom I've been witnessing for years. I know others who have made it clear that they're not interested in "what I'm selling" (the greatest free gift of all), and I have broken off many friendships in that regard. I will pray for them and for their salvation, but it ends there.
  12. okiefired

okiefired New Member

Juker, at some point, you have to stop casting your pearls before the swine ;) . Time is short, move on to souls that might be receptive.

okie
  13. RodinKy

RodinKy Member

Soros is behind this new world order crap and is pulling Obuma's strings. He's another foreigner who needs to be deported or hung whichever comes first.