1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Impeach ?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Shizamus, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

Is Impeachment In Order? by Chuck Baldwin

Former President Bill Clinton was rightly impeached by the U.S. House
    of Representatives for lying under oath. Of course, his crimes were
    not limited to that. However, if lying is reason enough to impeach,
    there would not be many politicians left in Washington, D.C. And that
    includes the current occupant of The White House.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_baldwin.html
  2. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

I find it extremely ironic that the media has been all over George W. Bush like stink on poop about presenting misleading facts.

Especially when the media can't seem to ever get facts straight or present the whole truth. It boggles my mind.

What's that phrase? Oh yeah, the pot calling the kettle black.
  3. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

I gotta agree

Lately, everyone is lining up to bash Dubya wherever possible. Some deserved, some not when compared to Slick Willy. When I need a reality check with all of this, I think for a moment, "What would Algore do? Now that is scary.
  4. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

Should it be Right v Left or

Right v Wrong ?
  5. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Okay, I've had about as much of this as I can stand. If someone does not know the difference between "LYING UNDER OATH" and POSSIBLY giving misleading information then I really think you need to better your education. I want someone here to PROVE to me that Bush did this intentionally. Please present your evidence. Come on people, show me the proof Bush knowingly lied. But then again, he was NOT UNDER OATH, so therefore he did not perjure himself as Slick Willy did. Lying under oath is a FELONY! Show me the proof.
  6. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

whose proof do you want?

any particular shade of gray?

can I suggest our resident fact finder?

:D
  7. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

I find it particularly funny in how people rise to the cause on nothing but pure CONJECTURE! with absolutely no clue
  8. Evilahole

Evilahole New Member

I do not think that King George lied in his statement...he presented what had been reported to be true. Perhaps he MAY have given some bad intel, but that's certianly not a lie.
    And I will see if I can find the particular law, but if I'm not mistaken, ANY government official that knowingly lies while carrying out his job is guilty of a punishable crime. It does not have to be under oath.
    Anyone know that particular law number?
  9. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

I agree Evil, however, the key word is "KNOWINGLY". He is not guilty unless someone can PROVE he did it intentionally! Now, again, where is the proof?
  10. Evilahole

Evilahole New Member

I didn't offer any because there isn't any proof. Quite the contrary...he said in his speach that British Intelligence had learned, not that our intel had learned...and British Intel is standing beside their claim.
  11. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

PROOF, proof... where's the PROOF?
  12. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Tain't nun! So the above is nothing more than conjecture. Not you Evil, the original post
  13. FN_Project90

FN_Project90 New Member

wheres that damn falacy whistle? :p
  14. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

YO, IMPEACH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
  15. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

This whole affair is a poorly-constructed attempt by Democrats to create a controversy. They're still bitter over the Republican-driven investigations into Bill Clinton. Can't say I blame them. They spent almost the whole 8 years Clinton was in office fighting the Republicans over Clinton's scandals. So now they're trying to create a scandal. The problem is, there just isn't one here.

Even if the information that Bush conveyed in his address was faulty, he didn't know it. He was going by what the Brits told him, and he even said it that way. And there still is no proof that the information is even faulty! This has all been blown way out of proportion, and I hope the Dems come out looking like the jackasses that they are when it's over.