Imperial and Craftsman Knife finds w/Pics

Discussion in 'Knives & Edged Items' started by kobsw, Apr 22, 2011.

1. kobsw

kobsw Member

Nothing special just a couple of pieces of Americana from the 60's and 80's. I picked them up at the Valley Forge Gun show last month. $10 for the 95111 and $1 for the Imperial.

I know they're not collector items and were made in the hundreds of thousands if not a million but they have a certain allure to me so I thought I'd share.

Imperial Kamp King I can only presume 1960's (might be older or newer) anyway made in USA:

[​IMG]

Craftsman 95111 to go with it's little brother that I already had the 95282. I'm guessing ca 1980's for both: (again might be older or newer)

[​IMG]

Craftsman 95282

[​IMG]

Last is this knife given to me by my brother-in-law. It's marked Red Deer on the blade and Pakistan. (hey it was free and makes a good toss around knife)

[​IMG]

Regards,

Kobsw
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  2. ozo

ozo Active Member

Always nice to have pics.
    Thank you.
    Happy Easter.
  3. stede

stede Member

That Kamp King brings back happy memories; my first knife! And given me by my father in 1965... I dropped it into a river in South Carolina within the year and was inconsolable but have since learned 'that which you enjoy and use the most is the soonest lost or broken'.
  4. RJay

RJay Active Member

I do believe that your Crafman's knives are Schrade's.
  5. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

that would be correct; they made great quality knives back in the day too!
  6. kobsw

kobsw Member

Camillus manufactured knives for Craftsman as well.

I'm looking forward to the start of the yard/garage sales this year. I live in an older suburb of Philadelphia, PA and have recently noticed that the old Imperial, schrade, Colonial ect.. knives, which seem to be everywhere, can be bought for like a $1.

Come on warmer weather.

Thanks for the comments,

Kobsw