1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

imperial britain

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by shrk08, Nov 30, 2007.

1. shrk08

shrk08 New Member

how about a talk about some colonial british wars and arms! i'll get things rollin here by saying:"I WANT A MARTINI-HENRY!!!!!!!" i know you can buy one for $400-$600, but that's more than i can afford with college comin next year. just to blast a deer with one of those .577/.450 cartridges would be pure joy for me!!!:D:D:D just to see what it would do to that poor creature! people often say that deer and humans are similarly effected by a hit, so that deer wouldn't stand a chance! 450-480grn bullet backed by 85grns of black powder, dang that must be absolutely potent!!:D:D:D