Important documentary tonight on the History Channel about the Imperial Japanese Navy

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Remington597, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I, too, would highly recommend this program.

I have seen parts of it before and will be watching tonight.
  3. Remington597

I am particularly interested in the subs, or lack there of. It should be interesting to see a 2 hr. indepth look.
  4. Remington597

Last half hour is on now, exceptional documentary, excellent computer animation showing the tactics and technology. Highly recommended.
  5. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Superb program.

Those who missed it should make a point of watching for a repeat. Well worth the effort.

I knew Arleigh Burke and know personally his devotion to his new friends after WWII and up until he left the active Naval Service. He was one of the few great Naval personages to come along during all the years of de-militarization and global propogandizing.
  6. Remington597

I second that., all in all, the History Channel has become one of the few things worth watching on TV.