1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Important READ from RightMarch.com PAC

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Marlin, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I thought each of us would be interested in this item from RightMarch.com today. I CONCUR, we don't need ANY RINO, much less Romney.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[FONT=&quot]Warn America About a FAKE Conservative Candidate -- [FONT=&quot]Click below to Help Run Nationwide Ads Exposing Mitt Romney's Record:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]https://secure.conservativedonations.com/rmpac_romney/?a=6501[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]ALERT:[/FONT] Patriotic, conservative Americans have a problem.

[FONT=&quot]And WE are going to spread the word of WARNING with nationwide ads![/FONT]

No, we're not talking about the fact that [FONT=&quot]Barack Hussein Obama[/FONT] is still in the White

House. [/FONT][​IMG][FONT=&quot]Or that he might win the next presidential election in 2012.

We're talking about the danger that a Republican WILL win the next Presidential election... but he won't be a [FONT=&quot]real Republican[/FONT] at all. And that could [FONT=&quot]KILL[/FONT] the conservative movement for years to come.

Remember how the liberal press went "ga-ga" over [FONT=&quot]"RINOs"[/FONT] (Republicans In Name Only) like Rudy Giuliani and John McCain in the last GOP primary elections? Right now, politicians like that aren't the biggest danger that we, as the base of the GOP, face -- the biggest danger is a Republican who has positioned himself as a "true conservative"...

... A Republican who has captured the fawning attention of conservative publications like the Washington Times, National Review, and others...

... A Republican who is trying desperately to convince us that he's "one of us" while doing everything he can to secretly advance a liberal agenda...

... A Republican who has spent his entire career speaking and governing as a liberal, and is now pretending it never happened...

... A Republican who supported a nearly-identical healthcare bill as Obamacare...

... A Republican named [FONT=&quot]Governor Mitt Romney[/FONT].

You read that right. Despite recent statements across the country by Governor Mitt Romney claiming he's anti-socialized healthcare, pro-life, pro-family and a committed conservative, a broad investigation of his actual statements, actions, and public positions over the years indicates that he has spent his entire career speaking and governing as a [FONT=&quot]liberal[/FONT] -- and that his new-found "conversion" to conservatism coincides with his candidacy for the presidency, starting in 2007.

As star conservative researcher Steve Baldwin has pointed out: [FONT=&quot]Romney changed his position on over THIRTY KEY ISSUES as he prepared to run for President four years ago.[/FONT]

Just look at [FONT=&quot]a few[/FONT] of the items on Mitt Romney's "greatest hits" list: [/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Romney favored "Assault" Weapons Ban[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Romney Favors Waiting Periods to Buy Handguns [/FONT][​IMG]
    • [FONT=&quot]Romney raised taxes on business by a total of $309 million[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Romney increased taxes on business property[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Romney joined a coalition lobbying congress to tax internet activity[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Romney refused to support the Bush tax cuts while governor[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Romney refused to sign the No New Taxes pledge when campaigning for Governor[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Romney Balanced Budget with $500 Million in New Fees[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Romney imposed "socialized" health care on Massachusetts[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Romney supported abortion in general, and believes in sustaining Roe v. Wade.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Romney campaigned for Governor of Massachusetts as a pro-choice candidate, and was endorsed by a pro-abortion political group[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Romney Approves of the Abortion Pill and Supports the Legalization of RU-486[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Romney has a long history of promoting and furthering the homosexual agenda, and working closely with leading gay activists[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Romney barred Boy Scouts from public participation in 2002 Olympics because of their Ban on Homosexual Scoutmasters[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Romney unnecessarily (and unconstitutionally) implemented homosexual marriages in Massachusetts[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]And let's NOT forget that FACT that [FONT=&quot]OBAMACARE is modeled on Mitt Romney's socialized healthcare scheme in Massachusetts![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How much more do you need?[/FONT]

This is NOT the man that the GOP should look to, to lead us back to victory. We do NOT want [/FONT][​IMG][FONT=&quot]a "victory" for a Republican Party that is really just "Democrat-light" -- we need a return to true conservative values that can turn this country away from the liberal, big-government direction it's been heading in for years now.

[FONT=&quot]DON'T YOU REMEMBER[/FONT] -- in the 2008 primaries, strong movement conservatives were WARNING Republicans to OPPOSE the [FONT=&quot]Three-Headed-RINO[/FONT] that they called [FONT=&quot]RUDY McROMNEY[/FONT]! A horrible mixture of Rudy Giuliani... John McCain... and Mitt Romney -- THREE OF A KIND!

[FONT=&quot]WE MUST STOP THAT CREATURE AGAIN![/FONT]

We need to do every thing we can to STOP Mitt Romney from advancing to the forefront of GOP candidates for President. So... [FONT=&quot]WE are going to spread the word of WARNING with nationwide ads[/FONT] -- but we need YOUR help to do it!

[FONT=&quot]TAKE ACTION:[/FONT] Republicans are so desperate right now for a "conservative" candidate to ride in on his white stallion and save the movement, that they're willing to sell their political birthright for a mess of liberal pottage. They don't realize that this "pro-life" candidate is the same one who bragged that he was just as [FONT=&quot]"pro-choice"[/FONT] as his Democratic opponent for Governor... or the same "pro-traditional values" candidate who was TWICE endorsed by the [FONT=&quot]homosexual group[/FONT] "Log Cabin Republicans," and called the 2002 Marriage Protection Amendment [FONT=&quot]"too extreme"[/FONT]... and they're just beginning to realize that this is the man who gave us the foundation of [FONT=&quot]Obamacare[/FONT]!

Mitt Romney is misrepresenting himself to the conservative movement, and the Republican Party -- and we MUST get the word out before it's too late! To do this, the RightMarch.com PAC is launching a national [FONT=&quot]"Fact Check on Romney"[/FONT] campaign, with plans for a FULL-PAGE AD in nationwide conservative publications, a television and radio ad campaign across the country, and an internet media campaign targeting conservative websites and email lists.

We ran a media blitz like this during the last presidential primary election season... and it [/FONT][​IMG][FONT=&quot]WORKED. Mitt Romney was exposed, and defeated. (If only our "anti-McCain" campaign had worked during the primaries, too!)

This ad ran in the Washington Times national edition four years ago:

http://www.rightmarch.com/pac/romney-ad.pdf

We want to run an ad like that again, along with TV and radio ads nationwide. We can fire up our successful campaign again RIGHT NOW with your help -- but we've GOT to get it published to an even wider audience, and we need to get this campaign rolling QUICKLY. Desperate conservative voters have a sad history of being gullible to sweet-sounding politicians, then paying for it after the election. We can't afford any more of that. Please, make your best donation NOW to help us get the TRUTH out to conservatives across the nation! [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]HELP US STOP THE LIBERAL MITT ROMNEY[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]FROM BECOMING THE GOP NOMINEE:[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]SUPPORT OUR NATIONAL AD CAMPAIGN![/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    The conservative weekly Human Events listed Romney in an article a few years ago at number eight on its list of [FONT=&quot]"Top Ten Republicans in Name Only (RINOs)."[/FONT] And for good reason -- here's what Romney said not long ago about [FONT=&quot]ROMNEYCARE[/FONT], the model [FONT=&quot]for OBAMACARE[/FONT]:

[FONT=&quot]"I'm proud of what we've done. If Massachusetts succeeds in implementing it, then that will be a model for the nation." -- Mitt Romney (Newsweek, 12/2/2007)[/FONT]

We [FONT=&quot]cannot[/FONT] let another RINO win the GOP nomination. Please, take action right away to SUPPORT our campaign exposing Mitt Romney as the LIBERAL he is!

Sincerely,
    [​IMG]
    William Greene, Chair
    RightMarch.com PAC [/FONT]
  2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Romney is a no go for me.

RINO indeed.:mad:
  3. profg

profg New Member

4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

:yeahthat:
  5. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dont like romney one bit. But remember, I will take charles manson over obama and im not kidding.
  6. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

That's where I'm at. I sincerely hope a good candidate comes forward, other than Romney, but I don;t see anyone electable yet,IMHO. I don't care if they dig up Teddy Roosevelt and prop him up as a candidate, as long as Obozo goes!
  7. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I agree with the "Manson" sentiment. It so happens I have a cat named Manson. ;) I'd even vote for him over Obama.

Pops
  8. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

Well I agree RINO's are the 2nd to last thing we want, Obozo being the blue prize winner for losers that could be there.

I have serious doubts about this field of Rep potential nominees.

Didnt Romney get the straw poll pick at CPAC when McCain actually secured the nomination?
    Romney didnt enact an Obozo like healthcare, he created the model that they put theirs under!!! which is even worse! And then he defended it as recently as this year! I would only understand that if it's in the context of "right for the people of MASS because that's what they want, BUT any federal version is absolutely unconstitutional" cant have it both ways, if he comes out saying it's a States Rights thing, yeah okay. I think it's stupid, but then again I live in the Republik of Kommifornia, who am I to talk about "what the people want" and majority rule LOL!

Palin? I think she will put her name in the hat. I like that she's polarizing, the media hates her, but then again, after the last few years and the landslide assbeating the liberals took in the house, it seems the undecided middle independents are paying a lot more attention. Will there still be disgusting personal attacks from academia and trust fund children who go to Berzerkly because their parents can afford it? Yep! Is she the best candidate? I'm skeptical.

Bobby Jindal? I think he blew it when he botched the Rep rebuttal to the State of the Union speech. He needed to wow the audience, and he absolutely did not do that! Does he have potential? Yep, I think so... but unless he can work on polish and charisma (which is usually part of who you are not something taught or learned) then he may fail as a national candidate.

Tim Pawlenty? Has good prospects except he's behind in the polls, yet thats still way to early to call. He's one of the few actually boasting a real economic plan rather than platitudes. Worth watching in my opinion. Plenty of time to implode though :D

Newt? Are you kidding. The guy brought a legal pad to his wifes hospital room where she was recovering from cancer surgery so they could split up their house so he could marry one of his mistresses. Thanks, but NO THANKS! Dont go away mad, just go away.

Huck? Set em Free Huckabee? Well, he already said not running but things can get funny as the party scrambles for a voice. We'll see, but I absolutely despise his pardon of a career criminal who he let go who then promptly went out to rape and murder again. Again, No F'ing WAY!

Bachmann? Perhaps... lots of noise. not quite the knee jerk reflex to attack and kill by the barking moonbat liberals when it's Palin or family, but... I'd like to know more about substance. I dont trust the perpetual campaign, and I wonder where the loyalties and resolve would be when the PAC's and funding dried up if she didnt toe the line for the Rep after elected. Still though, I'd rather her than Osama.

Rush? was it the race when Bush and Gore were competing for Clinton's departed administration that people were saying "but if we elect Rush, who will be... RUSH?!?!" ehhhh maybe. I dont get to listen to daily radio that much, just some during drive time so I miss his show mostly, as far as I know he hasnt announced any plans to even consider running, plus he'd have to take a massive pay cut and deal personally with some really nasty ugly people... Pelosi, Boxer, etc ;)

who else?

Ron Paul? sure why not, he's almost as old as Methusela but at least his head is screwed on tight.. mostly. No traction, has to run as a Rep or else deal with Libertarians arent even allowed on national ballots in some states is a big problem, almost de facto wins for other candidates.

Herman Cain? This one I really like. I would have voted for Condi if she had run last time, because she's a huge 2A supporter. Cain says the things I like to hear and so far I'm believing the sincerity. He's pretty bold about his statements. I'm looking forward to seeing more debates!

Jon Huntsman? Obama wearing whiteface? maybe. I think I'll pass on this one, whatever liberal RINO boxes Romney didnt hit, this guy makes up for! (no I'm not going to say it, it wouldnt even be a good pun because it would offend ppl).

Chris Christie? says what short of suicide do I have to do to convince people I'm not running? That's a shame, him + Walker would be impressive!

Rick Perry? Making LOTS AND LOTS of noise. I haven't watched whats going on in Texas lately other than the deluge of drug crime flowing into the North. If someone from TX can comment on his stances and what he's really doing about that from a TX perspective that might be useful!

Jim Demint? Says not running. time to look at a new list.

The Donald? ROFL. Okay, I'm done.... wait... ROFL. Sure I love him taking that gasbag Rosie to task in the national media, but it's still true even today, dont lie down the mud to argue with pigs because you'll just get dirty and the pig likes it.

I think several of the NON top competitors see themselves as viable VP slots.
    Jindal
    Christie
    Huck

who knows, maybe others too, hang on just long enough to get a base, then offer to throw their support behind a front runner and try to bring enough leverage to put them on the ticket in the under seat.

I need a new hobby :(
  9. ofitg

ofitg New Member

I'm afraid Manson has a prior commitment.

How about this good ol' boy from Florida? At least he has a GOP haircut :D

Attached Files:

10. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

I won't vote for Romney if he gets the nomination. Go ahead and tell me how I'm wasting my vote by voting for a third party or writing in a name...I really don't care. To me it's the same as being asked by the executioner which method I want to die by...
  11. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

You gotta do what you gotta do. I refuse to be responseable for him getting another 4 years to dismantle everything we have fought for and so many have died for. When my grandkids ask me why we allowed him to take this country down, at least I can say I tried to stop it.

I would rather DIE than cast a vote for this communist muslim, and that is where I stand. I see every bit of the arguement about voting for more of the same, but this goes so far beyond that, it cant be put into words. Carter and clinton have become saints in comparison.

No, I refuse to have any part in him getting another 4 years to destroy my gradkids future. And I will never buy into the lie that anyone else is the same as him. Nobody has ever done the damage he has done and nobody ever will. Giving him 4 more years is like standing in line for the electric chair.

You do what you gotta do. I will do what I gotta do. Murderers on death row have done less crimes than him. Their crimes pale in comparison. I would trust one of them first. I am voting for ANYONE but him. ANYONE.
  12. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Same here Double D! If we can get control of the Senate, and keep control of the house, we might hold someone like Romney accountable. Make him do the right thing.
  13. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

Romney is a lot of things, but the one thing he is not,is Obama!
  14. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

You trying to convince me, or yourself? A vote for Romney is a vote for Obama. They are the same man with a different skin tone. If you guys think Romney won't continue to drive us off the cliff, then you're nuts...
  15. ofitg

ofitg New Member

I would like to point out that the Iowa Caucus is still months away.... and I would point out that Huckabee won the Iowa Caucus in 2008. McCain was in fourth place.

There is still plenty of time for somebody better than Romney - or somebody worse than Romney - to overtake Romney and get the GOP nomination.