Important READ from RightMarch.com PAC

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Marlin, Jun 25, 2011.

1. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

If we don't get it right in 2012, I doubt we will be given the luxury of another free election cycle.
  2. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

I think you're 100% right, the ultra left liberals know that if Obama holds office in 2012 they have to seize everything right away while they have control of the Administrative branch.

If they keep Obama but we keep the House AND gain the Senate, we're still in the hole, because they'll run wild with Executive Order.

And they are already talking about raising a BILLION dollars to reelect him. Where did the first 600 million come from? (last time) why bother with the technicalities of the law on donations if you pander to that pesky matching funds part... I'm amazed it took them this long to figure it out.
  3. al45lc

al45lc New Member

Agreed.