IN NC, 832 VOTERS OVER 112-YRS-OLD HAVE VOTED.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 23, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Eight hundred and thirty-two people who are over 112 years old have already voted in North Carolina! You read that right. And amazingly they’re all democrats.

Still there is no need for photo IDs because vote fraud is just a GOP myth. Even more two voters over 112-years-old have voted by overseas ballot. How can you NOT investigate this as voter fraud?

http://gillreport.com/2012/10/in-nc-832-voters-over-112-yrs-old-have-voted

http://www.examiner.com/article/north-carolina-registers-over-583-democrat-votes-over-the-age-of-112

or do the search yourself

http://www.carolinatransparency.com/votetracker/gen2012/age/112/
  2. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Member

How do you suppose they know how old the registered voters are or what their race and gender is?

I suppose somewhere that information is recorded (maybe) when one first registers, but I cannot imagine anyone doing the analysis that matches each voter's data with his casting a ballot.

PS: Only those who cheat are opposed to voter ID.
  3. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

4. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Obviously you are a racist for bringing this up! And you hate older Americans!!!

I can hear it now. Unfortunately they will be unable to look into this until after the elections, but at that time they will do everything in their power to bring the culprits to justice!!! Just trust them!!!

Look how they fixed those black panthers standing in front of polling places with billy clubs. And how they took care of Acorn and it's illegal activities.

Justice!!

Wait, I paid taxes this year....

I want my money back...

I've been flambuzzold.
  5. rimmer1

rimmer1 Member

obama is going to stop this kind of voting in a few years. With his death panels, he will not let anyone over the age of 70 vote, or live for that matter. That will put an end to these 112 year old's voting.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

it wont be a age thing rimmer , it'll be a cost thing

say they allow you $4500 a year and at 70 you've averaged only $2K a year your ok

but say youve cost $4700a year avg , your screwed ... at any age

look what they want for high cost downes kids, to be put down at birth to avoid the costs

its a eugenics/costs thing

weed out the ill
    bring global population down to 500 million

global governance
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012