in response to way of life ending, things we can all do!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Hatch, Jul 4, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

you can teach them right and wrong ,

the Good Book and what it means today,

and what freedom means

thats the best thing to pass along
  2. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

I agree, those are the building blocks for understanding and taking responsibility for actions.

But we're not a hive mind, and we're not a dominated society like China where someone general somewhere says "yeah, in a full out nuclear exchange, we'll lose 200 cities... thats okay"

I havent been to Oz, so I'm not sure what your guys situation is, but ours is that inner cities are within one tank of gas to middle america families that produce food and products, rather than consume them. And the ratio of police to criminals is of course higher in the hood than in the farming communities, so... who exactly is going to stop the wave of locusts who just pile into a car and say "wow this place just burned down, time to get out of here, there's no food left... lets go!"

If our economy collapses, it's going to be worse than Katrina, but on a national scale, and if we're not lucky enough to pull the rest of the world down with us while we're drowning, they will be carving up our corpse for "redistribution of wealth" on a global scale.

Should be interesting!