1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

In terrible need of T/C part no; 7194 rear sight...

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by smoke-pole, Nov 12, 2012.

1. smoke-pole

smoke-pole New Member

Loaned my gun to a friend and he somehow managed to break the back sight off it. I have called and checked everywhere and I'm absolutely crippled for a muzzleloader without my back sight. if someone on here has one new or used I would sure appreciate it if you would let me know how much and i can send money for it Now. Also if anyone knows of sight of the same style that will work without having to drill or tap anymore holes in the tang I wouldn't care to go that route.

Thanks for your time.
  2. hardluk1

hardluk1 Member