Independant documentary makers realize they are lefty tools

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 18, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

These guys went to Palestine to skateboard with palistinian kids

then found out the boy scouts of Gaza is a recruitment outfit for child suicide bombers run by Al Aksa martyrs brigade

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e3f_1342635556

the documentary lost funding when they realised what they had filmed and told the funders

here is what they have .. and it wont make US TV
  2. skullfr

skullfr New Member

children have and will be used for thier armies.Look at Pol POt,the VC,african rebels.Sorry POS to brain wash a child and rob them of childhood.Look at the arms industry in the Khyber pass.
  3. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

I posted the link on Facebook and got a few people to watch and comment on the video, then someone must have complained because it was deleted within and hour. I've never had anything deleted from Facebook before, does that happen often?
  4. skullfr

skullfr New Member

youtube is getting that way too.There use to be alot of vids on Nato invasion and I cant find it anymore.I looked at a obozo army and a screen came up saying it was offensive
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Reading Tom Sawyer, Huck Fin, playing marbles, going eeewww when asked if they've ever kissed a girl, riding a broom-stick horse.....all lost. Their parents and boy scout leaders should lead by example.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

anything showing the palistinians or jihadists in a bad light is often removed , but facebook admins are 80% Lahore pakistamn based

Islam is our light jihad our way , read the staff info , jihadis...

did you know 11 facebook staff have left to be martyrs ?? they have a wall in thweir lahore office with them pic's of the brave

facebook is islam book fag book pro all the weird stuff anti Christian and anti normal is facebook
  7. skullfr

skullfr New Member

send em my way-one way trip to heaven and wont charge for rounds used.