info on a FN FNS-9 Handgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Mp15-22, May 22, 2012.

1. Mp15-22

Mp15-22 New Member

hi everyone:

i hope im posting my question in the right place! bassically what i need is some info on a FN FNS-9 pistol! i just bought this gun, and im
    trying to lean more about it! bassicaly what i want to know is how good it is for personal protection, and home defence, and how accurate and reliable it is, if
    anybody has a gun like this, please let me know what you think of this gun in your own oppinion! any information will be aprecciated!! thank you again!! God Bless you all!!
  2. Mp15-22

Mp15-22 New Member

hi everyone:

im assuming that i post my thread in a incorrect place, if i did, please any body let me know so i can post my question in the correct place! im still not used to this website! please sombody let me know! ill apprecciate you kindness! thank you everyone!!
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Hello! I am not sure why you havent got any response yet, maybe nobody is familiar with the gun? Im not, so I am sorry I cant really help you. I know what I have read has been pretty positive. Maybe you can give us an update once you give it some range time and let us know what your thoughts on the gun are and in the meantime maybe someone will chime in....
  4. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

It's a good quality 9mm double action handgun which was recently brought to the market. I see it offered for $579. I'm sure you can find some evaluations if you do a google search.