1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Info on Firearms International Corp 410 ga

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Fsudwheeler, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Fsudwheeler

Fsudwheeler New Member

Does anyone have information about a Firearms International Corp 410 single shot with 2 triggers, one for firing and one to unlock a barrel that swings out to the left for loading. All metal, the stock is a "wire frame/skeleton type (see pic attached). Shoots 2 3/4in - 3in shells. Son just inherited from his great grandfather and I was just curious about age, origin and any other info.

Attached Files:

• 410.jpg
      410.jpg
      File size:
      50.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

It is called the "Bronco". They were made by Garcia and imported by Firearms International Corp. There is one currently listed on a firearms auction site for abour $250.00. They were made in .410 and also .22 LR
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  3. Fsudwheeler

Fsudwheeler New Member

Thanks Gabob, any ideas on dates they were manufactured?

Thanks for info, this may be enough for me to do some more digging.
  4. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Do a search, here, on Bronco. There's been three or four questions on them in the last few weeks, seems like.
  5. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

I don't know when they were manufactured but recall seeing them in the 1980's
  6. gunner56

gunner56 New Member

Has anyone found any info on the firearms international .410?
  7. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

The Garcia Bronco, single barrel , introduced in 1968, dropped in 1978, Garcia Bronco, 22/410, introduced in 1976 and drooped in 1978. They really were rather flimsy. and very inaccurate, at least in the one I owned. Since you jumped into a forum that was discussing the FI Garcia Bronco I assume that was what you were referring too. There was also another firm, FIE { different Firm. Firearms Inport and Export. } that imported shotguns from Brazil, inexpensive utility type firearms. Both firms have faded into the night.
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  8. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

Occasionally they show up at gun shows and are priced from $100 to $150. they are mostly of interest to people who collect survival rifles, because for that money you can buy a serviceable conventional .22 bolt action single shot.