1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Info on Necking Cases?

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Gene Seward, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Gene Seward

Gene Seward Member

I have had problems finding cases for a 6.5 Creedmore and 260 Remington. And was wondering if anyone could tell me of a book, manuel, or video that would take me from start to finish on how to neck down cases to make the correct ones from others. I know this may be a big undertaking, but I think I would really like to have a Creedmore in an AR platform. And as always I want to thank you all for the help yet another time. LOLOL
  2. artabr

artabr New Member

Hornady is making 6.5 creedmoor brass.

Art
  3. Gene Seward

Gene Seward Member

Thanks Art!
  4. artabr

artabr New Member

Gene, I load for a couple of cartridges where I have to form cases from some other round.
    Its grief you don't need if you don't have to do it. :D

Art
  5. Popgunner

Popgunner New Member

Gene
    There is a great book & I have it. called something like "Handloader's guide to case conversions" or something like that. I'll find it & see if it's any help.
  6. Gene Seward

Gene Seward Member

Thanks Pop! I am starting to find that my buddy whom I load for is having more 308 cases that are longer than we can load because of the length of the shoulder, and I feel like maybe I could use his throw aways. LOL