1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

information needed

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by tstewart1956, Oct 3, 2006.

1. tstewart1956

tstewart1956 New Member

Folks,
    I'm new at this so be patient, please.
    I bought a percussion Black Powder rifle a few years back second hand and can't find any information on this item, so I'm asking for help.
    the modle is a KASSNAR / BLACK POWDER ONLY / CAL.45 / MADE IN SPAIN
    46911 STAMPED ON THE BARREL / ALSO HAS A CIRCLE WITH THE LETTER
    (M) IN THE MIDDLE THE CENTER OF THE (M) LOOKS LIKE A RIFLE.
    HAS A HINGED COMPARTMENT IN THE STOCK TO HOLD CAPS, WITH BRASS BUTT PLATE. LOVE THIS GUN, FOR A BLACK POWDER THIS THING IS ACCURATE AS ANYTHING WITH OPEN SIGHTS AND CAREFUL AIM i CAN HIT A
    6" TARGET AT 100 TO 150 YARDS CENTERED WITH NO PROBLEM, 3 OUT OF FIVE TIMES. CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LITE ON THIS PIECE. TSTEWART1956
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi tstewart.....welcome to TFF. :)

Kassnar was an importer and distributor located in Harrisburg, PA. They went out of business in 1989.

Sorry, but I can't tell you anything about your rifle, except what's already obvious.....it's a black powder reproduction, made in Spain and imported by Kassnar.
  3. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

At almost every gun show I attend there are loads of these black powder imports at give away prices, maybe 40 or 50 bucks or so. I bought one to fool around with for $25, and that included a bunch of powder and ball.