The Firearms Forum banner

information on a folding trigger revolver

821 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Gabob 
#1 ·
I would love to have more information about this little revoler. It has a U stamped under the barrel, and double crowns over U on the lower frame as well as the cylinder. There is also a 5 stamped on the cylinder next to one of the chambers. Looks to be .32 caliber. I assume black powder as .32 S&W do not fit. I realize this may just be a "cottage" gun, but I thought I would ask if anyone might know more about it. Any information would be appreciated. Approximate year made, by who etc. as well as a value.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
German. Pre-1939. Bicycle pistol. For shooting stray dogs that chased your bike, in pre-rabies-shot days.

#3 ·
I have a very similar one. I made a cartridge for it from a .32 short years ago and put .5 Gr of bullseye and fired it one time just to say it had been shot. It is about 30 caliber or maybe 7 m/m. Mine looks like a cottage gun. I gave 25 cents for it. A friend had trade a pack of cigarettes for it when he was overseas. He would not give it to me so I had to pay him the $.25 that he had paid for the cigarettes. I have it in a shadow box now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.