Information on a Handgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by mhoff1, Apr 23, 2005.

1. mhoff1

mhoff1 New Member

I am looking for information on a handgun? This is what I know about it:
    Made in Italy Brevettata, Mondial Model 1900 cal. mm6 6 shot Gas-Flare-Starter In a circle it has the letters EIG. The top of the box states Pistola Lancis-Rizzi Nichel. I have included a picture.

Attached Files:

2. mhoff1

mhoff1 New Member

Here is a better picture.

Attached Files:

3. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Can't find any present information about it, however it is not a true firearm. Here is a list of what was on google search.

Collectibles Channel on GoAntiques
    ... Year: See Description Price: $24.95 USD Description: ITALY MONDIAL PISTOLA
    LANCIA-RAZZI MOD. 1900 MADE IN ITAlY . IN ORGINAL BOX. ...
    collectibles.goantiques.com/scripts/ search_results,page,7,accountNumber,QPJ2388.html - 27k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Misc. Collectibles from the GoAntiques Collectibles Channel
    ... ITALY MONDIAL STARTING PISTOL 1900, Channel: Collectibles. Year: See Description
    Price: $24.95 USD Description: ITALY MONDIAL PISTOLA LANCIA-RAZZI MOD. ...
    collectibles.goantiques.com/ category,misc-collectibles-376.html - 30k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages
  4. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

As Tex has said, it's a Starter's Pistol....made to fire 6mm (.25 cal.) blank cartridges.
  5. klarry

klarry New Member

I have this same pistol and have since I was a child. I was used as a starter pistol and Mine fed 6 "caps" from the back as I shot it. It fed them on a 3 sided sled that moved into the gun with the shots. I have lost the "Feeder" and have been trying to finf another for years. I have several "Caps" or "bullets". I have read some documents on the net about the ATF testifing that these can be converted in minutes into a "gun" and thus fits into certain federal laws.(?) I wish help finding the cap or cartridge feeder
  6. rod swartz

rod swartz New Member

7. rod swartz

rod swartz New Member

I have this starter pistol with six shot sled feeder what would you give for it email donna3313@aol.com
    Last edited: May 3, 2009
  8. AR1911

AR1911 New Member

How hard would the sled be to duplicate, if you had an original?
  9. countrugula

countrugula New Member

Ialso have one of these, compleate and in working order. I would be happy to part with it for a very reasonable offer. If interested, shoot an email back. Thanks
  10. ozarkbully

ozarkbully New Member

I'm interested in buying one of these
  11. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

Walther and other manufacturers made similar blank pistols, and they usually sell for around $50.