INFOWARS.COM/ Alex jones/ Conspiracies

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by DoubleTap9mm, Oct 27, 2011.

1. DoubleTap9mm

DoubleTap9mm New Member

Have any of you here on this forum ever heard of infowars.com and alex jones. if not i think alot of you especially on this thread will like him... other wont. He's a no B.S. radio host. i may not agree with him 100% but he really opens up your mind and makes you think.

if theres any thing you have to say about him good or bad please lay it out there... im just curious of how many people know of him and what you think.

thanks
  2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Sorry....never heard of him but then I'm not much for listening to the radio anymore.
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I have been listening to him for many years. He has some good stuff out there but he also believes bush had the twin towers blown up so take the good with the bad. He gets people to think outside the box, thats for sure.
  4. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

The answer to 1984 is 1776 ! ! !
  5. Heretic

Heretic New Member

Been listening to Alex for years and years. The first I knew something was wrong on 9/11 was his freq on the shortwave was being jammed.
    Yea, I don't agree with everything he says, but I sure like the way he says it.
  6. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Nobody wants to give people the credit for being right, however they love pointing out when people are wrong.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

for a while now i've been a contributor on stuff , but some of the items they go hard on , sheeeeesh its a worry