Innocent people killed by Fast and Furious weapons

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Palmetto, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Palmetto

Palmetto New Member

2. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

I suspect the number cited is far too low ! Remember that "2500" is only a number the administration/bureaucracy will admit to. Its possible actual numbers may be double that, or more. We don't know because the "gubbiment" has sequestered the records as "critical crime investigation information" ! And we don't as yet know just how many BATF offices conducted similar operations ! We already have indications one such exists in Indiana alleged to supply the Chicago gangs ! What about VA, GA, SC, NC, etc, with their proximity to eastern urban centers and their gangs ?
    >MW
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Now just what do you think Mexico is going to do about this? I know what I would do if I were President of Mexico!