1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Inplano.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Txquadhunter, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Txquadhunter

Txquadhunter Member

I haven't heard from ya in a few weeks, I was just wondering if things still going as you told me for the 14th?
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Well, I should be home around noon. However, the good news is I have taken Monday off so maybe we can go pawnshop hoppping. What ya say, TQH?
  3. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

S U R E Y A W I L L..............maybe in a stupor-noon, doubtful.

LTS
  4. Txquadhunter

Txquadhunter Member

sounds good to me. I stopped at a few in Garland a few weeks ago one of them tries to rape ya blind. bad thing was he had a good selection of guns. but he could keep em at his prices. I like hitting some of the pawn shops around you, I seem to find the best deals in those, but it's been awhile since i've been thru em so i don't know how they are now. Just give me a call when ya can to see what we can work out.
  5. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

YO texicans IB can remember(barely) wakin the main street of Armadillo tex many many tears ago , when main st was mostly dust an gaping at the winchesters anS.A. colts (1st gen) in the windows of the pawn shops. But at -$$ per month, $35 for a colt 45 was alotta jing.....thas was mebbe a few weeks ago.

an the old armadillo hotel was "the Place" ---a sawbuck wood getcha mor'n u bargained for.....an dats da troot!:cool: