Insensitive?

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by raven818, Nov 14, 2011.

1. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I was devastated to find out my wife was having an affair but, by turning to religion, I was soon able to come to terms with the whole thing.
    I converted to Islam, and we're stoning her in the morning!

The cost of living has now gotten so bad, that my wife is having sex with me because she can't afford batteries! ( can I say that ? )

My girlfriend says she thinks that I might be a stalker. Well ... she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

My wife has been missing a week now. The police said to prepare for the worst. So, I had to go down to Goodwill to get all of her clothes back.

The Red Cross just knocked on my door and asked if we could contribute towards the floods in Pakistan. I said we'd love to, but our garden hose only reaches to the driveway.

Question - Are there too many immigrants in the United States?
    17% said yes;
    11% said No;
    72% said "I am not understanding the question please."
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

3. raven818

Hit's the nail on the head...sorry if I didn't see any humor in it. It's to close to reality to laugh at...I'm surprised youtube hasn't got rid of it. Truth be know, I've had it up to my ears having to be subjected to the distinct possibility that the cartoonist who put that together may find his life, and that of his family, in danger.
  4. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

I don't think it's meant to be humorous.They present it in that medium to show the complete absurdity of the whole thought process that goes into the Muslim religion. JMO
  5. raven818

Yeah, I know. Just wanted to let him know I was in agreement with him, and understood ( got ) his message.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

guess its had to be found out sooner or later

Jack is the cartoonist!! but seeing i've already got 2 fatwa's out on me i'm no more worried than before i posted this ..

how many times can they kill me anyway ??
  7. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

Well.... I'da never guessed it!:D Excellent work. Move to Denmark immediately!
  8. raven818

Well done. What bothers me is, the folks who will see it and think it's a joke.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

narr too many success stories for the jihadi's there , besides here i got a 800 meter kill zone a path out and geese , the geese dont know you , your in a world of pain .. and they are noisy with it ..
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

its targeted at aussies so i hope they see the humour in it but also the moral of the story

we've lot's of differing versions all over we had a draw moo ham odd day and the cartoons where the follow up
  11. raven818

I thought about my post about the " cartoonist " being in danger when I logged off last night ( after being told who it was ).

I felt bad about saying anything of that nature. Bothered me last nite, and still does. Folks have enough to deal with these days, without having more added to it.