Inside the pants holster for Makarov

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (4/8/01 11:28:05 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Inside the pants holster for Makarov
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anybody have any suggestions and idea of price?

I carried it with no problems since I got it just inside the pants and wore a sweater or jacket, but now that it's 80* out THAT'S out, I sweat in a swimming pool, so no "vests" or "cover-ups," (Most of them shout out I HAVE A GUN anyway, IMHO.) and with a shirt tucked in there's no way.

Going to have to go with short golf style shirts and a holster, I don't want the gun rubbing on sweaty Polish skin all day though. I've only carried it a few times since it got warm under a T shirt or sweatshirt when I'm running around late, but I don't seem to carry it much the past two weeks, it get's left in the car more and more...

Thought about making one, I'm decent with leather...anybody got any plans?

Tac401
    Administrator
    (4/8/01 11:37:35 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Inside the pants holster for Makarov
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Go with the De Santis ballistic nylon there exellent!

Tac
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

polishshooter
    (4/8/01 11:40:17 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Inside the pants holster for Makarov
    Do they mak them for the Mak? How much do they run?

FLOYDRAMBO
    (4/9/01 1:50:36 pm)
    Move to Chicago..you wont have that problem until July..OH wait..we cant carry here in ILLINOIS....HA

Alphamale
    (4/9/01 2:45:41 pm)
    OK, I'm gonna say this and duck real fast to avoid all flying objects thrown my way. How about thunderwear or a pager pal. A better idea--- Milt Sparks Versa Max2 it's IWB and I believe it's tuckable.Not sure about availability for Maks though.
    If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?

Edited by: Alphamale at: 4/9/01 3:46:54 pm

Tac401
    Administrator
    (4/9/01 6:33:17 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Inside the pants holster for Makarov
    The DE Santis runs around $20.00 and has a extra mag
    pouch attached to it.

Order it in there medium auto and it will fit perfect.

Tac
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

SBLasher
    (6/13/01 5:37:41 pm)
    Hey,
    Speaking of MAKs.. anybody got any experience w/ the commercial models?? Somebody wants to trade me one for two of my 44's. I haqve doubles of these rifles and it seems like a fair trade. I could quit carrying my nice EG MAK if I liked it or give it to the ol' lady for a CCW....

Lash