Insider Trading

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Nov 18, 2011.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    If you ever wondered why these men, and women, want so badly to serve their nation, now you know! Once they get in office you can't kick em out, and when they do go, they keep right on getting paid, while retaining all benifits! These men, and women, go to Washington, not to serve, but to get rich!
  3. DidI

DidI New Member

I used to say to my children when they showed puzzlement with bad acts: "Where there is money there are ALWAYS crooks. If you haven't found them or don't see them you have NOT looked hard enough."
    Not to be paranoid - just alert.
    The bad part it is MY money they are stealing. The recourse. Short term VOTE, longer term change the rules, and even the constitution. Saw a recommendation lately about "if country is in deficit all congress is fired . .ALL."
    Also the constitution MUST say we all live with same rules... not special for them...I'd love congress to be part of social security, and have medical coverage challenges like all of us.
    Watching the political winds blow now . .gotta put up with all this speech, and debate, and campaign. Who wins in all this long show - THE MEDIA. We got to have a free press for sure, . . . but a rich one? Oops back to my opening comment . . where there is money there are crooks . .. I see it. How to get the huddled masses to see it? ? ?