1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

instructions on dealing with islamic crime

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 17, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

dont upset them or insult them says the cops

A man and woman have been threatened by a car passenger who pointed a handgun at them and demanded their belongings at North Adelaide.

Police say the pair were walking along Brougham Place about 3.20am (CDT) on Thursday when a blue Ford Focus pulled up beside them and a male passenger pointed a handgun at them.

He demanded their possessions, but the male victim challenged him, causing the passenger to pull back.

When the man again refused to hand over their possessions, the car sped off.

The passenger is described as being of Mediterranean appearance, with dark black hair, a slight mullet, grey t-shirt, jeans, a solid build and stubble on his chin.

The driver has long hair to his shoulders.

A police representative said people should stay calm when faced with a life-threatening event and not provoke the offender.
  2. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

Ya just turn around and present your ass to get kicked.
    A nice 1911 full clip would work.
  3. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Always a tough call. Do I shoot the SOB in the head or the heart? ;) :D

I'm one of those clingers that if somebody points a gun at me, they better just pull the damn trigger. 'Cause if they don't, I sure will.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I can promise you that if someone is pointing a gun at me, my first response will not be to reach for my gun! I'ld be moving first, and reaching as I go! I agree with the police spokes person about not provoking the offender. Just stop him.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

well i'm here we dont have carry , we dont have the abiklity to do this

but the UN is setting you all to be just like us here

victims awaiting a crime

better hope romney wins as if he dont you'll be under the thumb and i'll get to see how all you folks do against the Un and their games
  6. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Well, Gallup says R 51%, O 45%. Folks hereabouts are making a run on guns n ammo anyway. Gettin' hard to find a M-4. Every gunshop I walk into the staff is grinnin' ear to ear! The last 4 years have been great for them :D .
  7. carver

carver Moderator

I'm to old to live under someone's thumb!

Attached Files:

8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

see the thick antenna base on this one ??

[​IMG]

its a C& C truck , take these ones out first and the rest are lost ..

to cripple em put a 600 ml bottle of water ( cap removed) into the air intake , that'll kill it dead in a few rev's

once immobile build a bon fire if you wish
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  9. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'm with you, Myles. UN can kiss it as can any US politician pushing the agenda.
  10. carver

carver Moderator

Thanks for the tip Jack. My thoughts were along the lines of a molotov cocktail, several of them to be exact!
  11. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Being a newbie to the forum I'm not up on all the opinions about this, but here's my take anyway:

The primary problem is that we (the govt') have not adequatly defined who the enemy is. Terrorism is a tactic, not an enemy. Strategically, without defining the enemy, we cannot prepare a effective defense or offense. We are stuck with reacting to specific incidents/attacks, which means we are playing by the other guys rules. Which means we lose.

We (in the US military and political arena) tend to pin our strategy on technology. We have the coolest tech, so why are we losing? Because we don't understand the enemy. We are averse to calling a spade a spade - or in this case a culture for what it is and what it has been known to be for a thousand years. We are scared of being called names. Screw that.

Those who study war, will be familiar with the concept of the "Clash of Civilizations", first written about by Samuel P. Huntington. I'd suggest that anyone not acquainted with this spend some time reading about it at: http://www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pubs/display.cfm?PubID=753 and the book itself: http://www.amazon.com/Clash-Civilizations-Remaking-World-Order/dp/0684844419
  12. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

Ah JAck have you see the film clip (with sound) when a group of "rebels" in syria shoot down a Syrian military helo?? As it blows up in mid air they "rebels" are screaming allah akbar!!! Me thinks that the new govt IF the rebels win is going to MUCH more fundamental Islamic. Figure???
  13. jedwil

m xc
    Some here on TFF recognize the threats. We call "Spades" "Spades" here. We certainly appreciate the politics out there and know the dangers. many of us are trying to spread the word..........Will check out you book references. Welcome here......
  14. jedwil

BHO's Arab Spring is working as planned...............
  15. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

Gunny ya got the same BS as Vietnam in Afgan-you kill civilians with those hightech toys and you just create MORE Taliban. We carpet bombed the North and just created more determined NVA, We slaughter everything that moves at night, I saw one army "sniper" take out a Viet at tight because he was going to his outhouse to take a crap after curfew.

Afgan has been a theocracy for about 1100 years. So what does our Federal Govt do- send the military to do? democratize a very old people who live shira law. Gunny they do not "GET" democracy. To top that off we borrow 2 TRILLION dollars from the PRC to finance the war because DC fears to make the war unpopular by leving a "war tax". The Afgans beat the Brits in the 1880's, They beat the Russians (with a little help from US in the form of Stinger AA missles) in the 1990's, and now a combined Euro-US army confronts them. My solution quit wasting ground troops, pull out and turn the whole country into radioactive green glass.:mad: